Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks

Kirk Johnson posted:

For the benefit of people who have actual lives, who the gently caress is TotalBiscuit and what the gently caress is going on here and why should we give a gently caress? Please. I see a lot of deleted comments so explain it.
  • a girl made a game about depression
  • girl might have had sex with Video Game Journalists who gave her good reviews for her game? maybe?
  • this is a mighty blow to the integrity of the Gaming Community and people on reddit got angry
  • someone bothered TotalBiscuit and he made a big post about it on twitter
  • also, people are googling girl's address, which is uncool.
  • Girl Gamer talks to a reddit mod and they are hand-deleting thousands of posts in that totalbiscuit thread instead of deleting the whole thing I guess
  • its really not that important
  • I'm gay. I'm gay as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks
there is a petition to recognize the journalists in question as the deviants they are

quote:

A news source needs to be accountable for the ethics of its employees. Gawker and Kotaku are no exception.
:lol::lol::lol:

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hey guys this dude accused this woman of using sex to get her tiny game some attention let's find her house and call her in the middle of the night while jacking off this is a reasonable response and shows our moral integrity.
this goes beyond moral integrity. we're talking about the integrity of video game reviews

Smeego
Sep 9, 2001

japan sucks

facialimpediment posted:

I can never distinguish between fakeposts and goons being terrible

• Locked thread