Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
So I can now keep up with all this from the comfort of my Xbox One?!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Hey guys this dude accused this woman of using sex to get her tiny game some attention let's find her house and call her in the middle of the night while jacking off this is a reasonable response and shows our moral integrity.
yeah it's almost as if 4chan is full of hosed up perverts or something

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Mans posted:

sersly she's loving crazy

http://youtu.be/aa3s9fMOic8
It's already been established she likes being penetrated by needle-like objects

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Speedboat Jones posted:

I can't wait to see how these unfuckables react when totalbiscuit dies like a bitch from butthole cancer.
Jesus some of you guys are vicious. What did the guy ever do to you for you to wish him to die of cancer?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

goatse.cx posted:

oh its not bullshit my friend, the boyfriend first broke the story on our very own games forum, it has since been disappeared into mods forum though

http://forums.somethingawful.com/banlist.php?userid=211605
Thank god we escaped that bullet.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Decebal posted:

wait, I though he wasn't getting any only the "journalists"
He doesn't have anything to do with it except that he had an opinion and voiced it.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Decebal posted:

Lowtax, are you monitoring this thread in case you have to manually delete all our posts ?
yeah, I gotta do it old school style, manually remove the 1s and 0s from each post in the database

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

FordPRefectLL posted:

she already donates to the world with her blood... her period...

i hate women...
you sound like a healthy young man

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
on an unrelated note, I'd like everybody to know Depression Quest is the smash hit game of the year, 10/10 A+ 100% would review again!!!

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Blackheart posted:

When's the LP
I'll upload it to xtube in no time

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Minorkos posted:

I saw Zoe Quinn at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and ask her for photos or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Ma'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
same here

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Minorkos posted:

soon we will have to form our own opinions
I tried doing that once and everybody told me I did it wrong

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
The thing that really burns me is how much faith and trust I had previously placed in Kotaku. I looked to them for the latest developments in Akihabara and the truth of why American culture is lacking compared to the intellectually superior glorious Nippon. Now that bond of trust has been broken, and I'm afraid I will never be able to read another "WHY I WAS ATTRACTED TO A GYM TRAINER IN POKEMON BLACK" article again.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Fathis Munk posted:

This might come from here i dunno. The gamers.txt thread over at games is getting derailed with quinn gate for dozens of pages now (at least it feels like it)

img-timeline

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

drat dudes a 5 million point high score is dope

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Minorkos posted:

well it wouldn't be funny if it happened to me so i think it's needlessly mean to make fun of him for it

edit: it's important to note that i am a moron also

edit: sick burn dude vvv
I guess I too am a moron because I don't think making fun of somebody for having cancer is particularly funny, but maybe that's just because my mom has incurable leukemia

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Amarcarts posted:

Someone really needs to explain to me what reddit is. I get that its a website with news and comments and stuff but I've never been there and why is it a big deal?

Also what exactly is Tumblr? Is it like Twitter with pictures instead of words?

What is Foursquare? I know it has something to do with locations and I heard someone say it has achievements or something.

How do I know what Grindr and Tindr are but not these seemingly more mainstream sites?

Why is omitting the 'e' cool from a marketing perspective?

internet

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Mister Fister posted:

https://twitter.com/TheQuinnspiracy/status/502157815025111040 :qq:

Zoe apparently doesn't know the concept of 'laying low' and 'letting this blow over'.
Wow, it's almost as if... she likes getting attention.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

big duck equals goose posted:

I wish everyone in that stupid picture was dead.
efb

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
that's one hell of a depressing kitchen

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I seriously hate that kitchen

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
there's like not even any goddamn surface to put a cutting board on

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
then there's a fucken two burner stove WITH NO VENT??? jesus christ, there's no justification for that

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
then there's some lovely open stained wood shelves with what looks like a jar of mustard and napkins on them, WHERE DO YOU DO YOUR PREP WORK, ZOE??? your kitchen is a loving train wreck and I hate it so much

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

SaltLick posted:

dude its gonna be okay
yeah right, let me just cut up some carrots and OH WAIT, THE CARROTS AND KNIFE AND CUTTING BOARD FELL ON THE GODDAMN FLOOR BECAUSE THERE'S NO loving SURFACE FOR ME TO WORK ON AND I LIVE IN A loving CAVEMAN CORNER KITCHEN HUT

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Shithouse Dave posted:

Come on, does that look like the skin of a person who prepares and eats a vegetable to you?
Sorry, I was just unprepared for seeing that kitchen and it really worked me up. Some things just aren't right and shouldn't be accepted, and that loving abomination of a kitchen is one of them. No reason for it. None at all.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Tsinava posted:

here's a cool lifehack:

only get food that you need to pop in the stove/microwave to prepare! it's delicious and saves a lot of time. you won't even need a kitchen. make sure to also keep lots of pepto bismol around.
I don't even see a microwave there. She obviously eats......... but how???

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIcBe06XmxM
she's like Zoe Mnemonic

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Biggie Shorty posted:

an honest attempt at outreach? or shamelessly humping Robin Williams' still warm corpse?

are you insinuating Zoe hosed Robin Williams' corpse too?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

jalopybrown posted:

It's me, I'm the thirsty guy riding in on my noble steed to defend ms quinns honor
me too, I said she was a unique and beautiful rose created by Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ Himself.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

memy posted:

Phil Fish straight up deleted his twitter this time

https://twitter.com/PHIL_FISH

victory

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Over There posted:

That pinky though
haha

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Over There posted:

I know this was posted before but I just noticed the SA logo at the bottom right hand corner.

nn nooo

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
this thread is 43+ pages long because every single aspect of it sucks and is ripe for mockery

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Mister Fister posted:

corrupting games journalism
ugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

PrBacterio posted:

people are still talking about that zoe quinn poo poo? WHY? :wtc: sometimes I really hate the internet
You just owned yourself by talking about zoe quinn.

• Locked thread