Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

underneath the spreading chestnut tree, I cucked you and I cucked you five times ha ha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

haha if people think spewing the word "problematic" over and over is doing actual work as opposed to just repeating a retarded, thoughtless meme to signify that you are an intellectual person. it's like the loving ice bucket challenge. I have accepted your challenge to jerk off on camera and then sit there toweling off and talk about how we can all "beat this thing".

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

I have to believe that someone stepped in and told Phil Fish to take his twitter down. when you start looking like you have more of a hosed up, diseased brain than totalbiscuit then you've really gone all the way

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

the only way this could get better is if it could go to trial somehow

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

The General posted:

It's her sex life, and if she doesn't want to condom up, that's on her. If you don't wanna gently caress her without a rubber, then I guess you just can't have her. It takes at least two people to have sex, and either side can (usually) back out at anytime.

Uh she convinced him to go condomless under the pretense that she wasn't loving around, which is a scumbaggy and shame-worthy thing to do. That doesn't fall under the general protection of "her sex life."

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

sometimes getting revenge is cool and fun, like Oldboy or Death Wish if bronson was a skinny little pussy with a blog instead of a bazooka

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Madcosby posted:

Whats the Five Guys thing in all this?

imagine zoe as a gross cum-filled burger and you're about halfway there

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Honestly, if you want to join her flock of cucks, posting that she's attractive on an internet forum is probably all you really need with her

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

attractive people should be able to get away with the bad things they do. this is what i believe and i hope zoe reads this so i might know one day what it's like to be enveloped in her love and extra flaps of skin

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

[Chorus: DMX]
First we gonna CUCK, Then we poz that HOLE
Then we poo poo on OP, DON'T LET IT GO
Fez gon gettin cancelled
Fez 2 never happen
Zoe please pay attention
your fat rear end has me sweatin
[Repeat Once]

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Musket posted:

this poo poo is still going on? when will this poo poo end?

it doesn't end. there's always a lighthouse. there's always a manchild

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Dog Fat Man Chaser posted:

but like, if people DID call out real news on that, would they also just go "NO gently caress YOU, AUDIENCE"

Probably not because it's pretty hard for a real journalist to shove his own fat head into the middle of a story about a barn fire and make it about himself and the state of fire everywhere

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

you can't fire me I'm poo poo!!!!

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

somehow I'm not moved by people mewling "have you no empathy" in regards to a person who (under their stupid definition) raped her boyfriend and whose worst life events happen to her on twitter

• Locked thread