Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

BULBASAUR posted:

after working in games for a while, this happens to everyone in games

because it is a poo poo industry

news @ 7

isn't having your and your family's lives destroyed in the EA contract?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

Codependent Poster posted:

Yeah he's crazy politically but I don't really care.

yeah, a semi-well known actor even taking a side at all in this is so goddamn bizarre that i'd love it regardless of the circumstances

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

tranime scholar posted:

now animal mother is involved. lol how does this keep escalating and getting even crazier

we've hit the drama singularity.

within 7 days obama will give his thoughts on the zoe quinn situation and call for unity in a time of crisis in a national address

within two weeks we will go to defcon 2 as russia invades poland over its ties to reddit mra organizations

within three weeks, nuclear armageddon

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

PrinceRandom posted:

his support will require some feet pics.

but then you'll get quentin tarantino involved

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

New Joss Whedon movie features Zoe Quinn fighting bad guys with a katana

cucky the manpire slayer

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

i like the new op

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

My impression is that a person can write about video games without participating in twitter debates that could cost them their jobs. I think that's what blows me away more than anything.

if you're a video games journalist good, rational decisions aren't your strong point

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

i kinda want to make a papers please knockoff about internet social justice where you have to accept or reject tumblr and twitter posts based on arbitrary criteria and you level up your gender, headmates, race, etc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

Tokamak posted:

I know you guys got really into posting your madden gifs, but I can't believe you guys missed this:

Literally starting a battered SJW-Gamer Internet-shelter

donations go to her personal paypal

• Locked thread