Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Starbound is #92 IIRC, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Oh my bad Starbound is only #95

... :suicide:

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Quake 3 at #88, but Doom 3 at # 73.
LoL at #66, Battlefield 4 at #50, Fallout 3 at #28, DayZ at #12.

What is this terrible list also did I miss it or is Half-Life 1 not on the list, which would just be dumb since it was #1 or #2 a few years ago.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
FEAR

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Grakdesh posted:

Pretty baffling that neither of the Dark Souls games are on the list even though they came out within in the last couple of years and also everyone takes every opportunity they can to suck those games' dicks (including me).

Its perfect fodder for a lovely list by retards like this one and they somehow managed to drop the ball.

Dark Souls 1 is on the list.

Ristolaz posted:

Wow, lots of elitism in this thread. Does anyone else understand that taste in videogames is subjective? Also consider how hard it must be to put together a list like this.

I heard it's pretty hard yeah

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Ristolaz posted:

Right.... Which videogame magazine do you write for?

Kotaku

The list we're planning is "Top 100 most progressive games", the only merit upon which a video game should be judged, in our opinion

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

LaTex Fetish posted:

wow i didnt know you were a game journalist :O

It's a tightly kept secret

*rips off Luigi mask, reveals middle aged hispanic woman*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
They placed several unfinished games on that list too, including DayZ and Starbound.

• Locked thread