Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

yeah, I lean sometimes when i'm "getting into it" if you catch my drift

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
This is why motion controls failed.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Sometimes when I am really into Counter-Strike and some dude binks me I try to jump to avoid getting hit more, while I do that in game I am bobbing and weaving to the tracers whizzing pass my head.

Papa Daedalus
Aug 11, 2014

The Taint Reaper posted:

This is why motion controls failed.

I know, this thread is terrible.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Sometimes during very intense moments in Mario kart.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
everytime

when dodging in dark souls ii i have, on more than one occasion, flipped myself forward and given myself a concussion on the edge of my table

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

i figured that i shouldnt half-rear end leaning while turning, so i went hog wild and play dark souls with the first person mod and hte oculus rift while wearing a suspended exoskeleton to map all my movements 1:1 to the chosen undead and give myself a concussion on the edge of my table

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

hubris.height posted:

everytime

when dodging in dark souls ii i have, on more than one occasion, flipped myself forward and given myself a concussion on the edge of my table

You are retarded.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
when i was a kid i would actively try to avoid shots

in rpgs.

when i first got Black I was playing it on a good set of speakers and someone fired an RPG at me and that game's sound/fx design is excellent so I flinched really hard and almost fell off my bed

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
as a consequence of having nailed my head on the edge of a wooden coffee table multiple times, in addition to having lost some of my intellectual capacity, i have also lost all emotions necessary to care that you have deigned to use a politically incorrect term to attack me

hubris.height fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Aug 20, 2014

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

hubris.height posted:

as a consequence of having nailed my temple on the edge of a wooden coffee table multiple times, in addition to having lost some of my intellectual capacity, i have also lost all emotions necessary to care that you have deigned to use a politically incorrect term to attack me

You are also a human being.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You are also a human being.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Only with this game, op

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I do this, OP.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

True epic gamers dip there heads and then raise them again when they do a rocket jump.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

nice av wormskull

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I lean back in my chair when I get a super boost.

Sometimes I say "Whooooooaaa" but I know it's not real, it's just for fun.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

i dont lean but my feet tend to wander in whatever direction im turning

its weird i dunno why they do that

HeyCrapOnThis
Jul 3, 2002

It is literally the only exercize I ever get

free Trapt CD
Aug 22, 2013

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
I get my lean on every second of every day op but especially when I play f-zero
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1NEVMmMqg4

Dec 26, 2012

postin

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
see u when i get there in that gamer lean

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

those feet give me the creeps, also the picture in general

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Pizzatime posted:

those feet give me the creeps, also the picture in general

hate to say this because i think youre an alright kinda guy, but there's something wrong with you pizza time.

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

LaTex Fetish posted:

hate to say this because i think youre an alright kinda guy, but there's something wrong with you pizza time.

oh no what do you think is wrong with me? do you think it might be that you're a total creep?

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

i aint no creep you B*tch! youre creepy for thinking an innocent girl turning in video games is creepy

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

why were you looking at her feet anyways? someone got a foot fetish?

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

LaTex Fetish posted:

why were you looking at her feet anyways? someone got a foot fetish?

Do not kink shame in imp zone

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
if my progres is ever frustrated in games i jiggle about in my chjair and grab my crotch. but apart from that i sit completeley motionless. like part of the furiniture , if the furniture looked like poo poo.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Abandon posted:

if my progres is ever frustrated in games i jiggle about in my chjair and grab my crotch. but apart from that i sit completeley motionless. like part of the furiniture , if the furniture looked like poo poo.

yeah i know this feel. when i'm frustrated with the ladies i just grab my dick too

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

post itt if you lean when you fart

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Pizzatime posted:

post itt if you lean when you fart

If you lean while you're turning in a game it's because you still got some casual in you (it's why I didn't post in this thread) but the opposite is true for farts. A proper lean is among the most elementary of tools for the pro farter

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Was playing some motocross bullshit yesterday and totally airleaned doing a backflip

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Gimbal lock posted:

If you lean while you're turning in a game it's because you still got some casual in you (it's why I didn't post in this thread) but the opposite is true for farts. A proper lean is among the most elementary of tools for the pro farter

a...prarter if you will

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

diggin the new av kaz

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

LaTex Fetish posted:

diggin the new av kaz

Thanks huscarl berserker boy

Dec 26, 2012

Gimbal lock posted:

(it's why I didn't post in this thread)

:cawg:

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Wormskull posted:

True epic gamers dip there heads and then raise them again when they do a rocket jump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

you're not human if you don't lean while playing games when there is a heated moment between friends

don't loving lie about it to look cool

that's some playground bullshit imo

• Locked thread