Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

california roll posted:

reminds me of the time a girl saw the picture of shiguro myamoto i keep in my wallet and asked who's that. SMH.

i sure hope you severed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good

dont emptyquote yourself, let it come from others. your self confidence must be your own guide in this world of illusions, and poo poo. idk more rum

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Grump posted:

Can I really call myself a gamer if I don't know a well-known face in the gaming industry and still expect to post on a gaming site, like Neogaf? I loving really try to enjoy reading some of those threads, but it's pretty cringeworthy when the members on Neogaf look down on me because I don't know who Phil Spencer is.

Am I not good enough for them, Imp Zone? How can I improve myself?

Sounds like you got owned and ran back here with your tail between your legs to cry about it.

Cannonballoon
Jul 25, 2007

name/post combo
:eyepop:

Dec 26, 2012

what

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

could be wider tbh

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

xXx420noscopexXx

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

you know what it is bitch

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Mash posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duWTfl4MJ1c

Dec 26, 2012

Mash posted:

yeah its a question of what its doing here

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

oh that's a still from the video where the guy shoves the jar up his rear end and it breaks into pieces while inserted causing a massive amount of internal bleeding.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

The Taint Reaper posted:

oh that's a still from the video where the guy shoves the jar up his rear end and it breaks into pieces while inserted causing a massive amount of internal bleeding.

so he's literally reaping his taint?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

LaTex Fetish posted:

no jusr doing massive damage to his lower GI.

Dec 26, 2012

LaTex Fetish posted:

no thats a bit lower

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

The Taint Reaper posted:

no jusr doing massive damage to his lower GI.

01011001 posted:

no thats a bit lower

sheesh, tough crowd tonight

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

"This person shoved a glass bottle up his rectum and the glass shattered causing several wounds."
"haha, so he reaped his taint??!!! lololo"
"No, actually, his sphincter ani externus muscle was torn and as the glass moved up the rectum it continued to cause massive damage to the lower intestines. Quite a shame."

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

LaTex Fetish posted:

"This person shoved a glass bottle up his rectum and the glass shattered causing several wounds."
"haha, so he reaped his taint??!!! lololo"
"No, actually, his sphincter ani externus muscle was torn and as the glass moved up the rectum it continued to cause massive damage to the lower intestines. Quite a shame."

:frogon:

Ah Map
Oct 9, 2012
And this person was Phil Spencer? Anyway Grump apparently it is not the first time you have pulled this asking a question bullshit, you need to post your full neogaf posting history so everyone can make an informed and hysterically overwrought judgement on it.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

no questions on the gaf don't even do it. in fact just pry the ? key off your keyboard.

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
ask who john galt is

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

im a /v/irgin

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
what does neogaf even mean? new mistakes? why name your website after that

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Video Viddy Games posted:

wow i can't believe u dont know

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
neofag

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself

Ah Map posted:

And this person was Phil Spencer? Anyway Grump apparently it is not the first time you have pulled this asking a question bullshit, you need to post your full neogaf posting history so everyone can make an informed and hysterically overwrought judgement on it.

I did it before because I think I'm really funny.

I think I did it in a thread title "Dan Adelman leaves Nintendo."

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Grump posted:

I did it before because I think I'm really funny.

I think I did it in a thread title "Dan Adelman leaves Nintendo."

why would you ask who Phil Spencer is in a thread about Dan Adelman?

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer

LaTex Fetish posted:

man i hate fuckers who tell me to google poo poo. bitch i know how to google, but i asked here because it was pertinent to the loving conversation and someone might add more poo poo to the conversation than i ever would've found on the first result of google

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Video Viddy Games posted:

it's short for neon genesis anime fanfic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

google why you're gay

• Locked thread