Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
hail satan?
hail satan
420 smoke weed
View Results

• Locked thread
qirex
Feb 15, 2001

this league needs more jameses, there's only 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I need a backup qb

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I need a backup QB

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I have literally nobody good to offer, I need all my good players and once I switched to autodraft it just picked me a bunch of scrub receivers. I have no backup RB or QB so :rip: my season I guess

qirex fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Aug 29, 2014

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

is this why people like yahoo fantasy better?

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

holy poo poo my niners are on track to snatch me defeat from the jaws of victory

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Notorious QIG posted:

wait if luck scores a lot of points then the eagles lose. real football is more important than fantasy, so uh gg redwood city databases

yw your team had a bad week though I think your original projected was like 100?

and I picked lots of Niners to avoid conflict of interest, that game last night though :negative:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I'm going to lose with 96 points :smith:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

espn has no fewer than 3 stories about how it's not brady's fault

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

I am very bad at fantasy football it seems, my new league goal is "not last"

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

not a front on this league but I think I liked the comedy one last year, 50 points for a 50+ yard FG I would have dominated this week

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Bloody posted:

mad cuz bad

I was bad last year too but losing 514-480 was more fun for me

e: oh yeah whoever started that one put only their team in one of the divisions so they'd be guaranteed to make the playoffs but they lost in the first game :xd:

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Notorious QIG posted:

kapernick is hilariously overrated hth. i will admit mistakes were made though

this year I am learning the difference between a good player and a good fantasy player, gore gets me barely any points and kap gets plenty even in a bad game

qirex fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Oct 14, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

yay not last :unsmith:

that said I think if I play next year I'm just going to autodraft, making a homer team is fraught with danger and heartbreak

• Locked thread