Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Im looking for some good games with goblins. Here is a few that i know.

-World of warcraft these goblins are cool but they were way cooler before cataclysm. Now they all have gruff danny devito voices which is kind of funny but i liked the old voices better. Still, warcraft goblins are A+ goblins in my books.

-Final fantasy the old games had kind of lame and typical goblins but in the new games they are cool and wear cool masks.

-Goblin commander i never played this game but i guess it was for gamecube and you could control a ton of goblins. Id like to play it some day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Yeah, except show me a single goblin in that game. There arent any.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Crimson Harvest posted:

Dwarf Fortress is full of as many goblins as you can handle. Usually they get mulched in my weapon traps. If they get caught in cage traps, I drop them off the top of my execution tower for the amusement of everyone below.

gently caress off idiot

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

This is a good example of a bad rear end goblin

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
tribunal wasnt very good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64