Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Oh god, I have no idea how I would have beaten this fully without the magic of save states.

The extra mile with all the background information is impressive. Though the game itself is also gonna be a crazy time, I look forward to when you reach a certain recycled track from other Treasure games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Huh, why does that link seem a surprising amount of effort for a witch to put into "Turns into a cat."?

EDIT: Oh, I think it might be "Because she put in any effort at all" :downs:

Section Z fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Oct 28, 2014

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
You provide a wondrous encyclopedia of old school anime alongside the LP of a game I could never have gotten 100% without save states really enjoyed.

If you eventually get the free entertainment provided for the goon masses, that's worth the wait.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Yup, worth the wait. :allears:

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Gamwhiz1 posted:

Basically I'm slow and I'm sorry for being slow and please don't hate me for being slow STOP HATING ME I SAID

As long as it gets picked back up when life isn't screaming in your ear about reasonable priorities, you don't have anything to worry about.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
So long as you get it done, the quality of your loredump updates on top of already showing off this cool game is worth the wait :shobon:

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Good to have you back, and your anime loredumps :buddy:

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
I hope things are at least going well for you in the meantime. I'd rather have an LP with the truckload of bonus content you add lapse from a lack of drive to keep up that standard, than life punching you in the balls to much to try.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Having all your reference material still is a huge deal for this kind of thing (So uh, make extra backups if you can :v: )

The fact you were going all out ancient anime informative on top of demonstrating a game that can get balls hard even without 100% completion, well, that's a pretty huge workload.

So good luck with your life concerns, because those are more important than :japan: We're both hopeful that someday you get back to this, but also understanding if you don't because that's a big loving goal you've set for yourself on this project.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Good luck with everything, and hopefully your life situation smooths out enough to make free entertainment for the internet not something you'll burn out over.

You've got your work cut out for you with all the ancient :japan: research, on top of the Treasure gameplay.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

EagerSleeper posted:

The effort and love put into this LP is what makes it special. You rock, Gamwhiz1.

Thanks for keeping this in mind, and good luck with the Finals and other real life shenanigans.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Discendo Vox posted:

AT LONG LAST THE SLEEPER HAS AWAKENED

Technically, I'm not replying to it :v:

But yeah, glad to hear things have settled down enough in your life for spare time to be a thing.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
It's somewhat fitting that the LP picks back up after so long, now that goddamned time travel is a core gameplay element.

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug
Oh no, I've caught up again :negative:

Also, I don't think I could have managed hard mode in general. Let alone an audience :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Section Z
Oct 1, 2008

Wait, this is the Moon.
How did I even get here?

Pillbug

Choco1980 posted:

What I've seen of Tezuka's more mature content, that's his big trick: lure you in with very cartoony art, then punch you in the gut melt you with a raygun with super heavy concepts
It would probably have been a shorter series if reliant entirely on punches :downs:

• Locked thread