Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Astroboy Omega Factor is one of my all time favorite games and I'm sorta cheesed it never got a remake on something that could handle doing what it did without catching fire.

That said, the 2003 Astroboy is also one of my favorite anime (And one I still don't have on DVD because I can't be bothered to import the US Set which is edited) and a staple of my teenage years. Sure the picture was cropped from a widescreen source and Laura Jill Miller did so many voices that she seemed to disappear off the face of the earth after words but, damnit, a good story just shone through all the nonsense that show went though to get released over here.

Though I would like to one day own all of it subbed. Greg Cipes is a good VA and his turn as Atlas/Daichi is pretty drat impressive all said but he's no Voice Of Braves (Nobuyuki Hiyama).

ConanThe3rd fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Mar 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ConanThe3rd
Mar 27, 2009
Rock is an interesting character and his arc in Metropolis is one the things I like most about that film.

That and "I can't stop loving you."

• Locked thread