Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!
Woah, I just started a Let's Play of an Osamu Tezuka adaptation myself and I'm getting into the guy's impressive body of work in a huge way, so this is awesome to see! The game I'm doing was released about a year after this game was and was also published by SEGA, which makes me wonder if there's any other Tezuka licenses they worked on around then or if these two are all she wrote. Anyway, following intently!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!
Well that certainly answers my question about other Tezuka licensed games, but no, none of those are my current project. I'm rocking Blood Will Tell: Tezuka Osamu's Dororo for the PS2. I'm so ignorant that I didn't even recognize the dude's name in the game's title at first, even though I of course knew his work, but since I love the game and the plot of it so much, I've been digging deep into his work will continue doing so for a long time (I could probably keep reading him for the rest of my life and still not cover everything). So yeah, it's especially awesome that you're sharing from your considerably deeper well of knowledge on the subject, not to mention that the game just on its own merits has that classic Treasure guarantee of quality.

Fiendly
May 27, 2010

That's not right!

The bottom middle panel would make such a great avatar. I love these Amazing Three guys, and I'd never heard of them before (although they do look kinda familiar, particularly the bunny).

• Locked thread