Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Ralp'd again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Please move the Star Wars: The Old Republic thread here so that I'll feel super embarrassed for playing it and stop, tia!

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Sandcastle would be funny and have good ransom potential

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Let's do a cellphone game and make fun of them for playing cellphone games

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Why not use this opportunity instead as an ambassadorship to welcome new posters to Imp Zone

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Ralp posted:

Why not use this opportunity instead as an ambassadorship to welcome new posters to Imp Zone

please invite all of the very funny posters in the xbox one hate thread to this board by moving that thread in here

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
imo the best way to get posters onboard with imp zone is some sort of positive contest themed around whatever thread it was

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Give us the pinball thread, those guys are cool.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Ralp posted:

Lets start with the Giant Bomb thread, then

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

No Such Thing posted:

Give us the pinball thread, those guys are cool.

i dont like them, they complain too much

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
how can u complain about pinball

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
give us the destiny thread the day before release

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I'd legit like a good giant bomb thread. We may need to make our own. Then approach the good posters of the other thread and ask them if they're bad enough dudes to leave the podcast subforum and go where the giant bomb thread actually belongs

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
is the planetside 2 thread still aggressively godawful

also, does anyone still play planetside 2

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!

Gimbal lock posted:

I'd legit like a good giant bomb thread. We may need to make our own. Then approach the good posters of the other thread and ask them if they're bad enough dudes to leave the podcast subforum and go where the giant bomb thread actually belongs

we already have threads for bad things tho

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Gimbal lock posted:

Giantbomb thread is pretty good now to talk about their content and video game stuff/news/esports in between, occasionally it gets a bit crap but that only lasts until the next video or podcast. Right now it's mostly posts of bad food in honor of their new hire and Metal Gear.

You guys are welcome to make it better, just post we don't bite :blush:

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Gimbal lock posted:

what would a good gb thread look like i can't even concieve of one

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Mr. Pumroy posted:

what would a good gb thread look like i can't even concieve of one

sword_man.gif
Apr 12, 2007

Fun Shoe
please move the World of Warcraft Lore Thread into imp zone

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

More people here might be cool too.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

sword_man.gif posted:

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot

sword_man.gif posted:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

please move the imp zone into the world of warcraft lore thread

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

do it

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

Endorph posted:

please move the imp zone into the world of warcraft lore thread

I would also accept this.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

yeah, really cant wait to talk about green jesus and how arathor deserved to be conquered

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

LaTex Fetish posted:

yeah, really cant wait to talk about green jesus and how arathor deserved to be conquered

I don't know what this means.

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

sword_man.gif posted:

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

PleasingFungus posted:

I don't know what this means.

shutup

stoutfish
Oct 8, 2012

by zen death robot
let's corrupt the warcraft lore thread

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

elf help book posted:

please invite all of the very funny posters in the xbox one hate thread to this board by moving that thread in here

the last time that thread was moved here they did a good job of being giant babies about having their circle jerk interrupted by people calling them giant babies

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

the last time that thread was moved here they did a good job of being giant babies about having their circle jerk interrupted by people calling them giant babies

lol

do that again please

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
move the smash bros thread here, rename all the posters in it to Aatrek (with sequential numbers) and tell them the only way to get their real names back is to post a video of them playing it the way the developers intended and enjoying themselves

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Video Viddy Games posted:

move the smash bros thread here, rename all the posters in it to Aatrek (with sequential numbers) and tell them the only way to get their real names back is to post a video of them playing it the way the developers intended and enjoying themselves

This, a hundred times this.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

zen death robot posted:

Aatrek jokes are epic and will never get old

better keep them from aatrek then.

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs

Mr. Pumroy posted:

better keep them from aatrek then.

lol

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs
isnt the giantbomb thread just a thread talking about watching a bunch of people on the internet playing video games that theyre not very good at?

like its fun watching people that are amazing beating a game like mgrr but why would i want to watch some fat guy sucking at mario kart 8 or whatever goes on at that website

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

koolkal posted:

isnt the giantbomb thread just a thread talking about watching a bunch of people on the internet playing video games that theyre not very good at?

like its fun watching people that are amazing beating a game like mgrr but why would i want to watch some fat guy sucking at mario kart 8 or whatever goes on at that website
because they make Cool Jokes while doing it

my favorite giantbomb moment is them getting really mad about the hatsune miku game and assuming it was some weird fetish thing instead of just a rhythm game with an anime mascot

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Endorph posted:

because they make Cool Jokes while doing it

my favorite giantbomb moment is them getting really mad about the hatsune miku game and assuming it was some weird fetish thing instead of just a rhythm game with an anime mascot
and before anyone says anything, they loved persona 4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Striker
May 22, 2013

Endorph posted:

and before anyone says anything, they loved persona 4

PHew. Crisis adverted. Am I right, fellas?

• Locked thread