Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
i'd say the smash bros. thread. they're buying each other avs over samus in shorts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Endorph posted:

one person and people have basically moved on as of right now. and it was basically only one or two people whining about the shorts anyway, most of the bad posts were people whining about the possibility of people whining about the shorts.

if it happens again then go for it but right now would basically be dragging the joke out

ah well. good for them.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Liquid Penguins posted:

giant bomb thread is them jerking off to a bunch of fat white guys and getting super mad if you point out one of them is a rapist

it's banned from games because of mass reports and how creepy it is

wat

• Locked thread