Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Notorious QIG posted:

its a robot thing that summons other robot things including robot things that heal the main one. its a very chaotic fight and apparently my mechromancer doesnt have the stuff she needs to win

lol check out this casual. just shoot him in the head spot or whatever other glowy parts he has and shoot the repair bots before they heal him also use corrosive cause it does mondo damage vs robots. its an easy fight tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

duckfarts posted:

finished dishonored high chaos endings   

that is a good game

the 2 dlcs are good too

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
the goliath gains xp for every kill he gets and if you kill the goliath you get his collected xp

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
skyrim is cool if you play sneak archer

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
new vegas is really good except for the bugs and how ugly it is.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
fonv has good story and characters and the main quest is really good. go team odo

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
also fonv may have the best voice cast ever assembled for a game

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Improbable Lobster posted:

new vegas is really good and it's too bad that all the graphical overhaul mods are poo poo like "sexier women (boob physics edition)" and "i made the textures 4k by changing the canvas size in photoshop"

all of the visual "enhancement" mods are copied from fo3 mods which were copied from oblivion mods. most of them are really bad

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
the default hairs really do suck tho

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Yodzilla posted:

she's pretty cute but i'm not a huge fan of sculpting the poo poo out of your eyebrows like that. just a personal preference tho

her eyebrows are the worst

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Dick Spacious CPA posted:

bitch got a name like a jedi and eyebrows like a mannequin

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
idgi

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

keyboard vomit posted:

hideki kamiya is a strange japanese man that made metal gear rising

revengance owns so those other guys twitting at him must be dorklords

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Notorious QIG posted:

my dream pokemmo

lmao

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Pinterest Mom posted:

counterpoint: darksiders is super bad

Pinterest Mom posted:

preorder the 2 mario kart dlcs

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

idgi

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Balobam posted:

like quiggs mentioned knowing it's a horror film kinda removes the impact it can have, the reason poo poo is scary is because it shouldn't be happening, the best way to make a horror game is have it be a normal game and marketed as such but then things just suddenly seem really off and gets spooky from there, same with a film

buttt you can't reasonably achieve that since marketing and all that, but if you could it would work well

like that game, i think it was called eversion? something like that, shame it was a little platformer thing, the idea was there though

i would disagree. high quality presentation allows for higher immersion that allows the user to suspend disbelief. but its definitely much harder to do with movies than it is with video james b/c of the lack of interaction w/ the movie.

something like the original avp when played as a marine can have legitimate tension because of its good use of sound + lighting effects. whereas something like doom3 can make you laugh when you see the obvious monster closets.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Notorious QIG posted:

the one where you push a woman through a level and then use her to jam a gear so that you can get through a door and then ones youre through the door closes and you hear the woman get crushed in the gears

lol @ console games

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I love tits and idk why you'd want to shove those tits into some gears. that's hosed up

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

computer parts posted:

some guy insulted a woman on dota 2 dev forums and got his account banned, and then made this set:

and now people are mad at him

idgi

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
I guess he uncluttered some of the textures and now their mad cause lack of clutter is not straight edge enough or something

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
yeah you're right. enough people like diet coke flavor to retain it as a product

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

destiny will be a middle of the road ok shooter
i am looking forward to it
i have like 200 hours in bf4
i am the death of gaming

bf4 is pretty fun even though it can be real frustrating at times. the cs5 w/ quick pull bolt + 2x ir scope is my current favorite load out.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

i roll engy with mines and smaw

i like annoying people that like to think theyre super good in tanks

and also leave mines on shortcuts that people with bikes and jeeps use

i wish other games had the same effort in sound stuff that the bf games do wartapes erry day

yeah lots of games ignore sound even though it's so incredibly important. hearing planes and helos and bullets and poo poo fly by you owns and makes for a much more immersive experience.

i do smaw + slams + dmr w/ 2x ir and that's real good.

shooting a little bird w/ a smaw is the most satisfying thing.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
the only game coming out this fall afaik is smac2. games are dead.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Blackula69 posted:

has their been a good tactical shooter since r6 vegas 2?

I was never a fan personally but they kind of went the way of adventure games + space shooters. pc nerd games that don't sell on consoles.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

computer parts posted:

it's impressive how little is actually coming out

on the plus side i should be able to get ac4 for cheap now

ac4 is unplayable cause of bad controls and movement bugs.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
lol what a dumbass

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

i ahven't read this thread. games threads move too fast (i cannot predict their movements). please summarize thread contentn to date; has there been adequate kerbs posted or is it bullshit doscisiopm

there was a lot of posting about terrible jap games. you didn't miss anything

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

MORE CURLY FRIES posted:

removed redundancy

revengeance turned out to be good so now you have to add the qualifier.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
hell yeah kerbals rules.

and also a well-proportioned rocket launch for good measure.

look at them boosters. look at that shroud. aw yeah.

fairings are hot

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
just make some rockets and fool around until u get into orbit. then put a satellite into orbit or something. then once you're cool w/ that install mechjeb and just make cool as hell space poo poo

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
also install some cool parts mods like the one that ads payload fairings cause it makes ur rockets look way way cooler. don't install stuff like cheater rockets/tanks tho

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

unggggg. yeah baby... take it all off

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

last night i spent a bunch of time noodling in low kerb orbit

i forgot to take screenshots of the initial station launch but felt sufficiently (inordinately) pleased with my design for attaching twin solar array booms to the space station, incorporating the rarely-used bi-coupler in the launcher, to take pictures of its installation

nice. making rad looking poo poo is way more fun then going to other planets or w/e

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
you could fly one up on a lifter and then attach it to a fueling/launch station.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
a kerbal mod where you race to build nukes + icbms before other kerbal nations would be cool.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Katana Gomai posted:

pack it up feminailures, even the sims4 girl has fat titties (and lol that waistline)

hot. this makes me consider buying the game for a few seconds.

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006
lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

Fabricated posted:

depending on where you live it either has cane sugar or hfcs

I dunno what japan gets

mexican coke has cane sugar in it and is awesome instead of tasting like carbonated battery acid

protectionism is the worst

• Locked thread