Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Did you ever beat Canary Mary? No! I haven't even PLAYED Bioshock Infinite!
Hey just another quick update. I will be streaming on Wednesday and Friday. Pokemon and Mass Effect on Wednesday followed by Pokemon and Persona 4 on Friday. Both of these streams will start between 8pm and 9pm (although if Mateo is working then I might wait until he gets back from work to start the stream) central time. Keep an eye on my twitter (@gmarcturus) to know when specifically they are going to start because I won't know for sure until I get done with work on both of those days.

ArctheNomad fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Oct 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Hey there everyone today is Monday and I have a new update for you!

New Episode (Uncut)
Episode 021 – "KH BbS FM HD: Our Next Stop On The Galactic Tour..."

New Episode
Episode 021 – "KH BbS FM HD: Our Next Stop On The Galactic Tour..."

Journal Update

New Characters

Jaq

This little guy is here to help Ventus fix up Cinderella's dress.
VA: Rob Paulsen

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Doing another stream session tonight with Mass Effect and Legend of Legaia. As usual, just keep an eye on my twitter (@gmarcturus) for when it officially starts. I can say it will start between 8pm and 9pm central.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Hey there everyone today is Friday and I have a new update for you! Also, tonight is streaming time again and we will be doing Persona 4 followed by everyone's favorite Nuzlocke adventure.

New Episode (Uncut)
Episode 022 – "KH BbS FM HD: That Darn Cat"

New Episode
Episode 022 – "KH BbS FM HD: That Darn Cat"

Journal Update

New Characters

Lucifer

This is the family cat that belongs to Cinderella's evil stepmother.
VA: N/A

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Hey there everyone, today is Monday and that means that there is a new update to check out!

New Episode (Uncut)
Episode 023 – "KH BbS FM HD: Someone Is Missing..."

New Episode
Episode 023 – "KH BbS FM HD: Someone Is Missing..."

Journal Update

New Characters

Dilan

So this is who Xaldin was before he was Xaldin.
VA: David Dayan Fisher

Even

Even before becoming a Nobody, Even was ever the scientist.
VA:Derek Stephen Prince

Aeleus

Like Dilan, he was a much more pleasant and caring person before he was a Nobody.
VA:Dave Boat

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Hey there just thought I would let everyone know about the new playlist that was just added to the OP. I have begun uploading my Legend of Legaia streamthrough. It is basically me LPing the game via livestream. If you are at all interested in the game then you should definitely check it out. There are so far four episodes recorded (2 streams split into 2 parts each) and I tend to livestream the games on Wednesdays. I will not be livestreaming today because from Friday night (after work) through Sunday I will be doing my Halloween livestream event over on my Hitbox channel. I definitely invite everyone to come check that out. It will be starting at 9pm central time on Friday, October 30th.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Hey there everyone, here is another update because I have now officially made the Mass Effect stream playthrough playlist go live. The link to the playlist is in the OP. Like Legend of Legaia, Persona 4 and the Pokemon LeafGreen Nuzlocke Challenge, I will be rotating when I stream each of these games each day. As of right now, I currently have three episodes ready from the first two streams and there will be one episode uploaded to the channel per week just like the rest of the streams.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Hey there, I think I might have missed an update on Friday so how bout I drop that right now?

Hey there everyone today is Friday and I have a new update for you! Also, tonight is the night before Halloween and I will streaming Halloween themed games from 9pm tonight until probably 9pm on Halloween if I can manage to stay awake that long. We are starting with Demon's Souls and Parasite Eve and then making our way over to the Resident Evil series in its entirety.

New Episode (Uncut)
Episode 024 – "KH BbS FM HD: Trinity Limit"

New Episode
Episode 024 – "KH BbS FM HD: Trinity Limit"

Journal Update

New Characters

Ienzo

Ienzo was a shy and withdrawn kid before he became a Nobody, weird how that changed.
VA: Vincent Corazza

Lea

It seems Lea was always a charismatic individual that wanted to live forever.
VA: Quinton Flynn

Isa

Before they were Nobodies, Lea and Isa were the best of friends. Shame it didn't last.
VA: Kirk Thornton

Unfortunately, there won't be any updates this week mostly due to the fact that I'm not feeling all that great and can't get the episodes edited. I will try to have them ready for next week but we'll see what happens.

ArctheNomad fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Nov 9, 2015

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Hey there everyone, today is Monday and that means that there is a new update to check out!

New Episode (Uncut)
Episode 025 – "KH BbS FM HD: Coliseum Antics"

New Episode
Episode 025 – "KH BbS FM HD: Coliseum Antics"

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

I just updated the Legend of Legaia and Mass Effect playlists with next episodes so go and check those out if you are interested. The links to the playlists are in the OP.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Hey there everyone today is Friday and I have a new update for you!

New Episode (Uncut)
Episode 026 – "KH BbS FM HD: Ahoy There!"

New Episode
Episode 026 – "KH BbS FM HD: Ahoy There!"

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I'm posting for two reasons:
#1: because I want to be the dick breaking Arcturus's solo page.
#2: So I can post a link that makes no sense til you hit the update we record today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1IxOS4VzKM

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Hey there everyone, today is Monday and that means that there is a new update to check out! Also, it would help me out tremendously if those of you still reading the thread would check out my post in the Sandcastle here and post some feedback in the Sandcastle. I could use some feedback and it would help me out a great deal. Thanks!

New Episode (Uncut)
Episode 027 – "KH BbS FM HD: I WILL NOT BE A PRISONER!"

New Episode
Episode 027 – "KH BbS FM HD: I WILL NOT BE A PRISONER!"

ArctheNomad fucked around with this message at 19:16 on Nov 16, 2015

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Hey there everyone today is Friday and I have a new update for you! Also, no episodes next week because I am on vacation at my mom's house in Texas so Aqua's story will begin on the first week of December. I am bringing my laptop with me though so I will be streaming whenever I get the chance. You will be able to find the streams at https://www.hitbox.tv/GrandmasterArcturusSA. Keep an eye on my Twitter (@gmarcturus) for when I will be doing that.

New Episode (Uncut)
Episode 028 – "KH BbS FM HD: V vs V"

New Episode
Episode 028 – "KH BbS FM HD: V vs V"

ArctheNomad fucked around with this message at 21:05 on Nov 20, 2015

DLord
Apr 28, 2013
Well I caught up and its been a fun ride so far.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Well guys, I hate to tell you this, but it looks like this is the end of the thread because my desktop computer where I do all of my editing and recording and essentially everything is essentially dead in the water. I just re-installed Windows 7 with the OEM disk that Dell provided me with and after installing the driver for my NIC (Network Interface Card), I can't access any of the updates on Windows Update. It just sits on the "Checking For Updates..." screen forever until you turn the computer off. So unless a miracle happens and I get a new computer (or the money to buy one) I would like to say that it has been fun and I greatly appreciate everyone for sticking around. I would also like to thank all of my co-commentators that have been on the LP. You guys have this really long (and ultimately pointless since we couldn't finish it) trek much easier to deal with. I may someday do another thread but as of right now it won't be until 2017 at the earliest. Thank you and good night.

C-ya....

Edit: Well, it seems I spoke too soon. After letting the computer search for updates for nearly 3 hours it finally found the 220 Important and Optional Updates it needed and now we just need to see if it will install them.

ArctheNomad fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Nov 29, 2015

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Good News Everyone, my computer works again and now the thread can continue!!! YAY!!!

New Episode (Uncut)
Episode 029 – "KH BbS FM HD: The Mage"

New Episode
Episode 029 – "KH BbS FM HD: The Mage"

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
Hooray for small miracles. Also, I'm still watching, I just don't have anything constructive to say.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Hey there everyone today is Friday and I have a new update for you! Also, if you are interested in Star Wars at all, then my might wanna check out the new LP I just started over here.

New Episode (Uncut)
Episode 030 – "KH BbS FM HD: Two Worlds, One Video"

New Episode
Episode 030 – "KH BbS FM HD: Two Worlds, One Video"

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Time for yet another visit to the world of Kingdom Hearts!

New Episode (Uncut)
Episode 031 – "KH BbS FM HD: Hey, It's Prince Phillip"

New Episode
Episode 031 – "KH BbS FM HD: Hey, It's Prince Phillip"

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Hey everyone here is another episode for you!

New Episode (Uncut)
Episode 032 – "KH BbS FM HD: The Results of Grinding"

New Episode
Episode 032 – "KH BbS FM HD: The Results of Grinding"

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

New Episode Time!

Episode 033 - Sweet Rewards Cut Uncut

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Wow, sorry for the late update. I really should have had this one ready on Friday.

Episode 034 - La La Patuki Cut Uncut

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Just wanted to say I love Vanitas's laugh. Such a fun laugh. He's genuinely mirthful.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Hey there everyone. Just wanted to let you all know that the group and I are taking a week off for the Christmas holidays so there will be no new episodes this week. If you are still looking for something to watch I have recorded and gotten finished with episode 4 of my Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic LP that includes the Restored Content Patch. You will be able to find that here on Wednesday. I promise that I will try to have the next two episodes ready for next week which will be the last episode of this year and the first episode of 2016. See ya then.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

New Episode Today! Yippee!

Episode 035 - The Greek God of Perversion Uncut Cut

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
On Frogs 'Old English' - that is nothing like old english. Shakespeare was early modern. Even Chaucer was only middle english. Old is Beowolf.

THIS is Old English:

quote:

HWÆT, WE GAR-DEna in geardagum,
þeodcyninga þrym gefrunon,
hu ða æþelingas ellen fremedon!
oft Scyld Scefing sceaþena þreatum,
monegum mægþum meodosetla ofteah,
egsode eorlas, syððanærest wearð
feasceaft funden; he þæs frofre gebad,
weox under wolcnum weorðmyndum þah,
oð þæt him æghwylc ymbsittendra
ofer hronrade hyran scolde,
gomban gyldan; þæt wæs god cyning!

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

BioEnchanted posted:

On Frogs 'Old English' - that is nothing like old english. Shakespeare was early modern. Even Chaucer was only middle english. Old is Beowolf.

THIS is Old English:

thou art a jerke

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Time for another episode as we get closer and closer to the end of Birth by Sleep.

Episode 036 - So About Eraqus... Cut Uncut

Also I figure I should go ahead and bring this up. As of right now there is no definite release date for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue or Kingdom Hearts: Ground Zeroes, if you will. As such, I will closing this thread and letting it get archived over on lparchive.org as soon as I have posted the episodes for the Re:Coded movie. I will begin a new thread for KH 2.8 and KH 3 once KH 2.8 releases in the west. I am mainly doing this because I don't want to have this thread just languish here with no updates for between 6 to 8 months simply because I'm not doing anything with the series. In the meantime, I will be continuing with the LPs I am doing for Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic - The Restored Content Patch Edition and Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords - The Restored Content Patch Edition. We are currently on episode six of that one for the first KotOR and after Re:Coded movie commentary is uploaded then I will probably be throwing more episodes per week up on that thread.

ArctheNomad fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Jan 8, 2016

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Did you say something about playing Coded once or did I hear that wrong?

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

originally I was going to play coated but right now it will just be easier just to do the movie as wishes since I really just don't want to go through and yet another game, but you're not as soon as 2.8 comes out we will be back and having a lot more fun with 2.8 and 3 so there's that to look forward to but like I said it will be in another thread.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Alright here is the first of this week's episodes.

037 - "KH BbS FM HD: The End Begins..." Cut Uncut

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ic-avlBAZ0

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Alright, we have another new episode today.
038 - "KH BbS FM HD: The Final Episode" Cut Uncut

Edit: I'm taking down the episode temporarily because I noticed the volume balancing was off for some parts and I am re-encoding the episode for better volume balance.
New Edit: Everything is fixed now.

ArctheNomad fucked around with this message at 19:06 on Jan 14, 2016

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Alright everyone, here is the final Birth by Sleep episode. I may go back and do the secret boss fights eventually but I really need to practice on them before I can proficiently show them off.

039 - "KH BbS FM HD: The Secret Episode" Cut Uncut

Next week is the final set of episodes for this thread and will consist of the Re:Coded movie, so be watching out for that. As soon as Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue comes out I will start a new thread for that collection and Kingdom Hearts 3 will be included in that thread as well.

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I don't know much about wrestling, but I have heard that Lucha Underground is amazing. If I could get the El Rey network, I would. Also, thanks Arcturus for LPing all these games.

Nameless Fool
Aug 29, 2008
https://twitter.com/chori_ksm/status/684310048080703488

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Here is the first episode of the final set of videos. I'll get the rest up by tomorrow.

Re:Coded Part 1

• Locked thread