Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prythian
Aug 6, 2012

sweet dreams
Just two things to really mention here. Firstly, I think it's a nice touch that the Trickmaster gets stunned four times. Since it has five heads, you're clearly defeating each head, and when you beat the last one, it dies!

And secondly, you guys were talking about getting more or less experience at the end of the last episode? Well, the Kingdom Hearts universe is composed of two 'realms'; light and darkness. Different worlds are closer to the different realms (though I suspect that this can change for reasons), and as you get further in the game, the worlds you head to are closer to the realm of darkness than you were previously. This can actually be seen in the Gummi Ship sections; the further you are in the game, the more ominous and dark space looks.

EDIT: Update on last page. Also, gently caress it, Skype name is prythian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roro
Oct 9, 2012

HOO'S HEAD GOES ALL THE WAY AROUND?
Fun fact! It's believed (if not confirmed somewhere) that movie Sabor is female. Game Sabor however is male.

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?
Oh man, this game. It and the sequel were things I wouldn't have seen myself obsessing over as much as I did, but playing the first opened kind of a... hole that wasn't really filled until the second one came around.

What strikes me most is how well the original concept works. What sounded for all the world like a cynical cash grab by two corporations seeming to claim even more ungodly amounts of money than they already had... actually turned out to be pretty fun in practice. It's the perfect storm of delivering a new game while catering to nostalgia, really, uniting new FF style Squ-Enix to the Disney movies and characters we never really stopped loving, and for a while there, I, at least, was having a blast.

But then, all the rest of it happened, and it all fell apart. The cynic in me said it was probably inevitable- everyone was making tremendous bank, so it's natural to suck that teat as long as you can- but I wish it had been done better, and more concisely, than... well, we'll get to all that, but it really was a large part of the replacement of Disney whimsy and wonder with Square-Enix...bloat.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Did you ever beat Canary Mary? No! I haven't even PLAYED Bioshock Infinite!
Hey there everyone, you may notice that on the first post I have changed some things with the characters and whatnot. I did that because I wanted all the pictures to be more uniform so I am just using the ones from Jiminy's Journal (which I was able to get via the KH Wiki) and including the descriptions of each character from Jiminy's Journal as well. I also took out the world specific main bosses if they haven't yet shown up in Jiminy's Journal and I will include them when actually get their specific world. I will also be adding the Heartless that we have so far run into and as well as their individual item drops. Just thought I would update you guys on everything.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Alright I have updated the first post and now it includes the Heartless we have run into as well. It also includes what their drops are as well. I will be including the Heartless and all new characters we run into in the Jiminy's Journal portion of each update from now on.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Recommendation: move the characters and heartless to the post below the OP, otherwise that poo poo is going to get long fast and you will ram the character limit in the OP before you know it.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Luckily, I reserved the post without even thinking about it with that second post of the thread.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Hey there everyone, this week I figured I would throw two updates at you. I have one ready for today and another that will be ready for Friday. I had some extra episodes complete so I figured I may as well let you guys see them.

Anyway, on with the show!

New Episodes:
Episode 009 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 009: Cleaning Up Clayton's Mess"
Episode 010 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 010: Headed to the Coliseum"

Jiminy's Journal Update:
Characters

Philoctetes
Phil the satyr is a veteran trainer of heroes and Herc's mentor. These days he's very busy running the Coliseum and choosing competitors suitable for the games. He came out of retirement in "Hercules" (1997). VA: Robert Costanzo

Hades
Lord of the Underworld. He's using the Heartless to try to take over the world. To get Hercules and Sora out of the way, he sent Cloud to fight them in the Coliseum. He heated things up in "Hercules" (1997). VA: James Woods

Cloud Strife
A fighter hired by Hades to compete in the coliseum. Despite his association with Hades, his heart remains untouched by the Heartless. Cloud keeps very much to himself, which makes him something of an enigma. What is he seeking? Origination: Final Fantasy VII. VA: Steve Burton

Cerberus
Guardian of the entrance to the Underworld and Hades's loyal servant. Herc defeated him once, but Hades has brought him back to fight Sora and his friends. He first stood watch for Hades in "Hercules" (1997). VA: None.

Hercules
A legendary hero with godlike strength. He's the son of Zeus and Hera, but he is not a god himself. The people regard Hercules as a true hero. He went from "zero to hero" in "Hercules" (1997). VA: Sean Astin (Kingdom Hearts); Josh Keaton (Young Hercules for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep); Tate Donovan (Everything Else)

Heartless

White Mushroom
Nonattacking, friendly Heartless. They give you an item if you help them. Drops: Depends on many factors. Suffice to say that you will want to collect all of the arts by using various spells on them depending on the gesture they are using to get all their drops. Gestures: Fanning Itself (Use Blizzard); Shivering (Use Fire); Light Over Head (Use Thunder); Spinning (Use Aero); Laying On Ground (Use Cure); Stops Moving (Use Stop); Floating (Use Gravity)

Stealth Sneak (Boss)
Heartless that attuned to the Darkness in Clayton's heart. It somehow manipulated the light to turn invisible and fought alongside Clayton. Drops: Mega Potion (100% Chance)

ArctheNomad fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Sep 16, 2014

Prythian
Aug 6, 2012

sweet dreams
So, White Mushrooms actually can't spawn in every room. They only have very specific rooms to spawn in. This applies to the entire family of mushroom Heartless, actually. There's also a trick to getting them to spawn: They cannot spawn unless you killed all the Heartless that spawned within the last two rooms. You don't have to find every Heartless in the room, but you do have to kill all the ones that show up. In addition to that, their drops are fairly simple: Do three spells that aren't all the same, they will likely drop a shard of a related element, do three spells that are all the same, they have a high chance of dropping the elemental gem, and a smaller chance of dropping Mystery Goo, and are guaranteed to drop an Arts item.

I also wanted to express my appreciation for the recolor of the Stealth Sneak. Most of the Heartless recolors in Final Mix are kind of 'eh', but the patterns and everything on Stealth Sneak just look so much better than the original.

Oh, and we picked up the Thunder spell! The Thunder spells do less damage than the Blizzard spells, but hit a larger area and are actually not garbage at hitting aerial enemies. Using it normally just casts it around you, while using it on a locked-on target casts it around them, so you have greater control over where it hits, and you're always guaranteed to land a hit on an enemy you're locked on to, unless it's invulnerable of course.

Prythian fucked around with this message at 18:10 on Sep 15, 2014

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

So, I made a change to today's post because in the interest of keeping all of the Jiminy's Journal Updates straight I can only add the Characters and Heartless we actually run into during the episodes included in the update.

Herr Tog
Jun 18, 2011

Grimey Drawer
You are loving insane. I will watch this madness and how it affects you.

Old Greg
Jun 16, 2008
Oh man. SO thrilled to see this. Earlier this year my lack of at-home Internet and unemployment drove me to enough insanity to replay every Kingdom Hearts game (almost all of which I own as games because I can't help but love this series' writhing, convoluted mess of a story and I've owned the right systems at the right time so far). I was convinced I was going to FINALLY understand all parts of the story. Then I burned out at finishing the first storyline I did in Birth By Sleep. So, thanks for having the bravery to sacrifice yourself and take on our collective burden!

I do love that a Disney / Square mashup that played like a Disney movie plotline (more or less) quickly spun out of control into Kingdom Hearts 2. And then further. How we got from "My friends are in trouble I'll save them with friendship" to "Spoilers compel me to not describe most plot lines after KH1 including Vanitas." I'll never know, but I'm so glad it worked out that way. I love watching the battle system evolve from game to game, but I'm more psyched to see what the next game will bring to the series story. Was Goofy a heartless all along?! Probably. Stay tuned!

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

I have a question for everyone. I have noticed that all of the commentators (including myself) tend to talk over the cutscenes and I know that can be annoying to some people who are actually trying to watch this for the story. Would you like it if I had a separate playlist where the commentary was muted for the cutscenes? Please respond soon so I can know if I need to upload those versions of the episodes.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

jayman52 posted:

I have a question for everyone. I have noticed that all of the commentators (including myself) tend to talk over the cutscenes and I know that can be annoying to some people who are actually trying to watch this for the story. Would you like it if I had a separate playlist where the commentary was muted for the cutscenes? Please respond soon so I can know if I need to upload those versions of the episodes.

Personally, I prefer to have the option of watching the cutscenes with no commentary over them. For this game I don't care, because I've played it like 5 times, but for later games I would definitely appreciate having a "no commentary over cutscenes" version.

resurgam40
Jul 22, 2007

Battler, the literal stupidest man on earth. Why are you even here, Battler, why did you come back to this place so you could fuck literally everything up?

Silver Falcon posted:

Personally, I prefer to have the option of watching the cutscenes with no commentary over them. For this game I don't care, because I've played it like 5 times, but for later games I would definitely appreciate having a "no commentary over cutscenes" version.

Same here. This one and KH2 I'd be fine with commentary over cutscenes, but then, I've seen them both before, and I would like to hear what's happening when we get to the other games.

I say go for it.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Yeah, I've been watching Chip and Ironicus's stuff for a while and it seems like all Chip does is just mute the sections of him and Ironicus commentating when there is a cutscene. In Vegas I can simply cutout the portions of the commentary that are overlapping with a cutscene.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Alright, I now have the playlist for the episodes for the cut episodes completely up-to-date so if you prefer watching your Kingdom Hearts without commentary over the cutscenes you are now free to do so. The updated list is on the opening post. The only episode that was weird thus far is episode six because it didn't have any voiced cutscenes in it so it is the same episode in both playlists. From now on I will make note of that in each update if it happens again, but I doubt it will.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

All right! Thanks for doing that. I appreciate it. Also:

quote:

From now on I will make note of that in each update if it happens again, but I doubt it will.

I highly doubt this as well. If there's one thing this series loves, it's its :words:

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

New Update Time!!!!!

New Episodes (Uncut):
Episode 011 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 011: Getting Help From Cid"
Episode 012 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 012: Attacked by an Old Friend"

New Episodes (Cut):
Episode 011 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 011: Getting Help From Cid"
Episode 012 – "Kingdom Hearts Final Mix HD Part 012: Attacked by an Old Friend"

Jiminy's Journal Update:

New Characters

Simba
The leader of the pride. He rules over the other animals of the Pride Lands, his savannah kingdom. He roared onto the scene in "The Lion King" (1994). VA: Jonathan Taylor Thomas (Young Simba via Archived Audio); Cam Clarke (Adult Simba)

New Heartless

Air Soldier
Winged Heartless. They fly over their enemies and dive to strike them. Their high endurance and quickness make them tough to beat. Drops: Spirit Gem (4% Chance); Potion (2% Chance); Hi-Potion (1% Chance)

Opposite Armor (Boss)
Heartless that guards the Keyhole in Traverse Town. It is a modified form of Guard Armor and is more powerful. Drops: Aero Spell (100% Chance)

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I wish the KH guys actually animated more of their cutscenes.
The villain ones are just animated so well and it's horrible when they revert to flappy mouth.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Yeah, my friends and I actually have a name for that. It's called "Default Face".

Prythian
Aug 6, 2012

sweet dreams
A lot actually happened these couple of videos!

Firstly, we got Sonic Blade. This is the first and... quite frankly, weakest of the four special attacks that you can get. I'm sure it'll get shown off eventually, but it's exactly what Cloud had; a dashing attack that covers moderate distance that you can repeat up to a certain amount of times. It's mainly useful for invincibility frames, but there are better special attacks for that. Honestly, it's kind of underwhelming.

We also got our first summon, Simba! Summons, like regular spells, get their power based on your maximum MP. This determines how long they can stay out, and they each have useful effects. Yes, despite what the video says. Actually, a couple of them were completely useless in the original KH, but they gained specific uses in Final Mix. Simba's power is that you can charge him up to use up a portion of his MP to hit enemies with a large area-of-effect attack. The more MP he has, the more you can charge him up, and the final charge up is pretty much guaranteed to kill all regular enemies that are currently spawned. Sadly, most people don't realize this, because you get him long before he gets to the point where you can charge him up that much, and at most you can get him to about the half-way point in terms of his charges, which stuns enemies in addition to hurting them.

And by beating the Opposite Armor, we obtained the Aero spell. Aero is the first of what the game considers the 'advanced' spells, and it is the most important spell in the game aside from Cure. The first level of Aero simply reduces the amount of damage you take, which in this type of game is a godsend. Your maximum MP is what determines exactly how long it stays in effect, and you always want it in effect for the most part. Later levels gain additional effects that just make the spell even better.

And to finish up this post, I just wanted to note a couple more Heartless families now that we're here. The Soldiers, Large Bodies, and Air Soldiers all are part of the same Heartless family. So are what I refer to as the 'Bell' Heartless; the little flying spellcasters shaped like bells. Red Nocturnes, Blue Rhapsodies, Yellow Operas, and Green Requiems.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Ah, and this episode reminded me why I didn't like Riku for the longest time. Only recently did I start to warm up to him.

Dude's a dumbass! Sora greets him enthusiatically, obviously super happy to see him. He offers to bring him along on their adventure (to which Donald says no loving way, not Sora. Sora wanted him to come!). And because Sora has been going around actually Getting poo poo Done, he... isn't Riku's friend anymore? Just because he wasn't wandering around lost and alone? People can have more than one friend, ya dumbass. Aren't Riku and Sora friends with each other and Kairi?

Yeah, so because of his behavior in this game, I hated him for the next two. Good job, buddy.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Prythian posted:

And by beating the Opposite Armor, we obtained the Aero spell. Aero is the first of what the game considers the 'advanced' spells, and it is the most important spell in the game aside from Cure. The first level of Aero simply reduces the amount of damage you take, which in this type of game is a godsend. Your maximum MP is what determines exactly how long it stays in effect, and you always want it in effect for the most part. Later levels gain additional effects that just make the spell even better.

I just wanted to mention something about the Aero spell that you forgot. The higher levels of the spell actually do damage each time it hits the attacker. It starts at Aerora and becomes pretty useful at Aeroga. The exact formulas for this are:

Duration: (MP+18)=seconds (In other words, add 18 to your current MP score and that is how long the spell will last in seconds.)
Damage(Aerora/ga): (MP * 2) + 6 (In other words, multiply your current MP score by 2 and add 6 to it and that is how much damage the shield does each time it hits the attacker.)

ArctheNomad fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Sep 19, 2014

Prythian
Aug 6, 2012

sweet dreams

jayman52 posted:

I just wanted to mention something about the Aero spell that you forgot. The higher levels of the spell actually reflect damage back onto the attacker. It starts at Aerora and becomes pretty useful at Aeroga.

Yeah, since those were going to be actually new effects for the spell instead of better versions of something it already had, I was actually waiting until we got those to talk about them. But I guess I'll do that now! :v:

Aerora and Aeroga both do damage-on-contact with enemies. It actually hits fairly quickly for something intended to be a shield. And Aeroga will actively reflect certain ranged attacks back as if you were using Guard. (It's not actually reflecting the damage of the attacker, it's just that physical attacks result in hitting the shield that is constantly attacking what it touches.)

Edit: drat, I should've looked up the formulas directly. The OP is upstaging my mechanics-posts! Uh... um...

Oh, did you guys know that in the original KH, you could indirectly control Donald and Goofy? The triangle button made them attack enemies you were locked onto, and if you weren't locked onto anyone, it'd cause Donald and Goofy to come over to you! (Whew, that should save my nonexistent reputation.)

Prythian fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Sep 19, 2014

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Oh, well I don't think we get Aerora/ga in as grand a fashion as we get Aero so I didn't think it mattered about spoiling those effects. Also, it would only make sense that we get the ra/ga levels as we are getting them for every other spell. So, it really isn't much of a spoiler.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Silver Falcon posted:

Ah, and this episode reminded me why I didn't like Riku for the longest time. Only recently did I start to warm up to him.

Dude's a dumbass! Sora greets him enthusiatically, obviously super happy to see him. He offers to bring him along on their adventure (to which Donald says no loving way, not Sora. Sora wanted him to come!). And because Sora has been going around actually Getting poo poo Done, he... isn't Riku's friend anymore? Just because he wasn't wandering around lost and alone? People can have more than one friend, ya dumbass. Aren't Riku and Sora friends with each other and Kairi?

Yeah, so because of his behavior in this game, I hated him for the next two. Good job, buddy.

It's kinda understandable. As far as he knows, he's lost his home and both his best friends. He's unlikely to see anyone he knows ever again. And then when he finally meets Sora, Sora's made new friends and is having super fun adventures with new BFFs, rather than looking for him or Kairi. Then when he's invited to come along, Sora's new friends decide he's not good enough and tell him to get bent. So from Riku's perspective, Sora's been goofing (:haw:) off, having fun and making friends (who decide on sight that they hate him), while he's been desperately trying to ensure the safety of the people he cares about most. It's not entirely surprising that he feels betrayed by all this.

mkwong98
Feb 8, 2013

jayman52 posted:

Guard Armor (Boss)
Leader of the Heartless in Traverse Town. It falls apart when it receives damage, but each part attacks individually. Sora meets Donald and Goofy for the first time just before fighting this Heartless. Drops: Brave Warrior (100% Chance)

Made of metal and has Red feet, white body, blue chest, red waist, spike on the head and small bits of yellow. That is definitely a gundam.

HomestarCanter
Oct 21, 2008

Strong Bad,
you're a horse's twees.
I really enjoy the KH series, and I'm really enjoying your playthrough. Aside from the rare trivia mistake, you guys have good commentary and info. I'm especially looking forward to seeing the Final Mix content from these games.

If there's one thing that bothers me - and I hate to be that guy - there is a small graphical/rendering error. There are artifacts that show up a tiny bit to the right of things. It's especially noticeable with the subtitles, as a sort of magenta duplicate of the letters show up a handful of pixels to the right of the white letters. For example, at 7:20 of Episode 11 Uncut, the question mark at the end of Hades' first line has a pinkish artifact, then a dark artifact, fainter pink, then very faint dark artifact heading off to the right.
:goonsay:

If this isn't bothering anyone else, I'll shut up, but if it's something easily fixed, then I just want to bring it to your attention.

Either way, keep up the fun commentary and quality gameplay.

Edit: Wrong character

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Kaboom Dragoon posted:

It's kinda understandable. As far as he knows, he's lost his home and both his best friends. He's unlikely to see anyone he knows ever again. And then when he finally meets Sora, Sora's made new friends and is having super fun adventures with new BFFs, rather than looking for him or Kairi. Then when he's invited to come along, Sora's new friends decide he's not good enough and tell him to get bent. So from Riku's perspective, Sora's been goofing (:haw:) off, having fun and making friends (who decide on sight that they hate him), while he's been desperately trying to ensure the safety of the people he cares about most. It's not entirely surprising that he feels betrayed by all this.

I just want to point out that Donald is the only who doesn't like Riku when they first meet up. I'm willing to bet that Goofy would have allowed Riku to come along.

HomestarCanter posted:

I really enjoy the KH series, and I'm really enjoying your playthrough. Aside from the rare trivia mistake, you guys have good commentary and info. I'm especially looking forward to seeing the Final Mix content from these games.

If there's one thing that bothers me - and I hate to be that guy - there is a small graphical/rendering error. There are artifacts that show up a tiny bit to the right of things. It's especially noticeable with the subtitles, as a sort of magenta duplicate of the letters show up a handful of pixels to the right of the white letters. For example, at 7:20 of Episode 11 Uncut, the question mark at the end of Hades' first line has a pinkish artifact, then a dark artifact, fainter pink, then very faint dark artifact heading off to the right.
:goonsay:

If this isn't bothering anyone else, I'll shut up, but if it's something easily fixed, then I just want to bring it to your attention.

Either way, keep up the fun commentary and quality gameplay.

Edit: Wrong character
Yeah, I've been told that and I knew that was going to be an issue from the outset and I believe it something to do with the fact that I am using a Hauppauge HD-PVR instead of an Elgato. I would love to have an Elgato to use but I don't have the money for it at the moment and right now I am saving up to be able to be able to get my 3DS custom-modified to be able to capture gameplay footage for Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.

ArctheNomad fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Sep 20, 2014

HomestarCanter
Oct 21, 2008

Strong Bad,
you're a horse's twees.

jayman52 posted:

I would love to have an Elgato to use but I don't have the money for it at the moment and right now I am saving up to be able to be able to get my 3DS custom-modified to be able to capture gameplay footage for Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.

Maybe by the time you get to KH 2.5, you'll have enough for both :razz:

But seriously, it's just a tiny distraction that in no way harms my enjoyment of your videos. Keep doing your thing.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

I wish I would. I have 2.5 already pre-ordered from Amazon though, so luckily I will have that day and date it comes out.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

Wow, that Maleficent cut in the event of skipping Olympus is a fairly surprising detail.

Indeterminacy
Sep 9, 2011

Excuse me, your Rabbit parts are undetached.

jayman52 posted:

I just want to point out that Donald is the only who doesn't like Riku when they first meet up. I'm willing to bet that Goofy would have allowed Riku to come along.
I love the idea that Donald Duck having a hissy fit is causally responsible for Riku's decisions from this point on.

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

Yeah, in retrospect that is incredibly humorous.

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
Also I think Riku probably wasn't going in there a hundred percent. Mentally, anyway. Maleficent sent him in and who knows what she did beforehand.

bewilderment
Nov 22, 2007
man what

Are some of you really so spergy that you just don't get the joke, from the original movie as well, that Phil can't count his words?

Arcade Rabbit
Nov 11, 2013

Glazius posted:

Also I think Riku probably wasn't going in there a hundred percent. Mentally, anyway. Maleficent sent him in and who knows what she did beforehand.

Not to mention he seemed kinda out of it to begin with? Maybe I'm reading too in to it, but he seemed way to onboard with the island getting destroyed just so he could see another world or two. His line about never seeing their parents again always kinda made me think he didn't have the best homelife and that may have been why he was so excited to ditch the Islands. All conjecture on my part, but I don't think Riku was in the best mental shape even before Maleficent got her finely-manicured claws in him.

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

Arcade Rabbit posted:

Not to mention he seemed kinda out of it to begin with? Maybe I'm reading too in to it, but he seemed way to onboard with the island getting destroyed just so he could see another world or two. His line about never seeing their parents again always kinda made me think he didn't have the best homelife and that may have been why he was so excited to ditch the Islands. All conjecture on my part, but I don't think Riku was in the best mental shape even before Maleficent got her finely-manicured claws in him.

Well Sora's entire motivation for the first few games is to be reunited with Riku and Kairi. Meanwhile his mother gets one line and is never mentioned again. Might have died in a cosmic storm, might have not, no one is too bothered about it.

Apparently Nomura came up with some dumb retconned explanation for that too, but whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArctheNomad
Dec 30, 2012

bewilderment posted:

Are some of you really so spergy that you just don't get the joke, from the original movie as well, that Phil can't count his words?

To be quite honest, I haven't seen the movie in over 10 years so I am kind of rusty on all of the inside jokes from that movie.

• Locked thread