Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Amergin posted:

I didn't mean the Martin trade in seriousness - if you read the message I sent with that trade, I just wanted to start a trade conversation to see what YOU wanted for Bell. So, uh, guess they're insulting if you don't read?

But then Sproles wrapped his dick around your neck and started you like a lawnmower last night so :v:

Sorry I missed the message, I would have ridiculed it less. Looking quickly I don't think I see a trade for him at the moment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

Its Miller Time posted:

Me vs. Pineapple 110.9 to 122.5 Pineapple started as a 21 point favorite and went on to win fairly handily. We were tied at 86 before the start of MNF and Luck put up a decent shot, but ultimately Sproles put up a sensational game, with 30.8 points and a career high 152 yards, emerging as a PPR superstar on yet another team. Aaron Rodgers also put up a very strong game, passing for 3 TD's and 346 yards. Rodgers and Sproles compensated for what was otherwise a fairly lackluster day for Pineapple, with all other players scoring less than 15 and 5 scoring 10 or less. On my side, Le'Veon Bell looked like the next coming off the messiah on TNF, putting up some insane runs and looking like a real special talent who has greatly improved from last year. Crabtree put up 21.2 points, I got 15 points from my K and D/ST, but weak games from Floyd (2.9), Forte (8.6), injury plug in Donnie Avery and TE Jason Witten all did me in.

Bortles vs. Weeden 127.2 to 137.4 Bortles entered as a 10 point favorite only to lose by as much over the week. For Weeden, Gio continues to put up a very impressive season, dismissing RBBC and skill concerns that floated around in the preseason and scoring 27.9 this week. Cobb also had a strong week, scoring 2 TD's and getting 5 receptions, with only his 59 yards holding him back from a potential top week score. Solid performance from Stafford (16.4), Megatron (14.3), J. Bell (13.7) and of all people Rueben Randle (13.9) contributed to the win. In what was a surprise to no one Ryan Mathews went down, but astute picks in Gio and Joique leave Weeden with what is still a strong RB core. For Bortles, a very consistent week and scoring explosion from Jimmy Graham (33.8) couldn't tip the scale. Tom Brady looked terrible, missing open receivers and scoring only 12. With no backup on the roster, Bortles might soon be looking for a backup, maybe even Bortles himself. Stacy and Ivory put up surprisingly respectable games with 11 points each, Sanders put up a respectable 18.6 and Harvin put up a decent 10 in what was an upset for Seattle that this reporter was lucky enough to watch live in SD this weekend.

Dab vs. Plaxcidental 124.7 vs 114.7 Dab entered as a 20 point favorite and won by a decent 10 point lead. In a season where QB play has been very schizophrenic so far Peyton has proved a wise investment, putting up 28 points each week. Peyton as well as a surprising massive game from D. Walker (30.2) and very strong and surprising performance by RB's Gore and Ridley helped carry Dab, who saw miserable games from Garcon, D. Jackson and his K/DST, all who scored 3 or less points. Hopefully some of Dab's RB pickups and continued outperformance by Gore/Ridley will keep Dab afloat at RB. For Plax, Jay Cutler showed in the 4th Q what has been missing so far this year, slinging it for a series of TD's to score 33.5 for the week. However, consistent if mediocre performance around the rest of the starting lineup, a goose egg by L. Green and AJ Green leaving early with turf toe all hurt Plax. Hawkins proved to be a smart flex play, scoring 13.

Einhorn vs. Smoot 83.2 to 126.9 Smoot entered as a 25 point favorite and won handily with the biggest margin of victory this week. Einhorn came in as the lowest scorer this week. For Einhorn, decent games by Foles (19.4), Shady (20.2), Rudolph (10.3) and Ellington (11.1) were overshadowed by rather surprising flops from Vereen and T. Smith on national TV. Boykin on the Packers seems to be losing the WR3 role, and Einhorn got a flop from K/DST with 4 points total. For Smoot, his 2 star WR's, Dez and Julio, put up 45 points and acted as the base for a relatively strong week.

Brandon Marshall's TV vs. free josh gordon 121.5 to 115.7 The two teams came in with almost an even line and Brandon won by a small margin. For Brandon, a great K/DST selection gave 36 points, and then the wise pick of D. Murray provided 22.3 points. So far Murray has outscored RB1 selection Montee Ball. Andre Johnson put up 13, but the rest of the skill players put up less than 10 points, or 12 in the case of Ryan, exposing potential vulnerabilities in the upcoming weeks. For gordon, the loss of superstar J. Charles and the emergence of his backup Knile Davis must sting, as did the bad performance of the Titans, who many looked to to have a breakout game. Strong 10-15 point performances by Spiller, Maclin, Ertz and Bennett, all players who were ranked fairly low coming into the season, were not enough to carry the match-up.

Tootski vs. Blunt 178.3 to 140.3 Tootski put up the high score of the week as well as the upset of the week, defeating the #2 scorer for the week. For Tootski, big plays from RB's Lynch (16.3) and Morris (20.5), WR's Nelson (35.9) and Edelman (21) and K/DST (37) all contributed. Blunt also had a very sound week, getting 23 points from Foster and 27.8 points from Marshall. However, Reggie Bush, who has proved to be second fiddle to Bell, as well as the questionable Tavon Austin both hurt the team's score.

Worst in the Week and Worst Loss trophies were not assigned this week, as no game was relatively worse enough than the scores in week 1. The average winning score was 135.2 this week, the average losing score was 115.3 and the average score was 125.3. Average margin of victory was 19.9. We saw the average score go down by 9 as injuries and issues racked the week. Not too much activity on the waiver wire, as most of the best pickups were gone, but I still managed to overpay for a few lovely backup QB's.

These are awesome dude thanks for doing them

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

THE SOUND A WET FART MAKES

Its Miller Time posted:

Sorry I missed the message, I would have ridiculed it less. Looking quickly I don't think I see a trade for him at the moment.

Not a problem, I went ahead and pulled the trade down but I'm still in the market, feel free to throw a trade or message my way.

Also as always, excellent job on the weekly recap! That combined with how nerve-wracking and lovely my roster is are making this my favorite league so far. :hfive:

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

The total average score number is wrong, it's 129.7. The median score is 127.1.

In trying to look at my team, if I can get the following from each position

QB: 25 (6th best QB is Rodgers with 23.1 ppg)
RB1: 20 (6th best RB is A. Bradshaw with 20 ppg)
RB2: 10 (18th best RB is Ivory with 13.9 ppg)
WR1: 20 (6th best WR is Edelman with 19.3 ppg)
WR2: 15 (18th best WR is Hurns/Hopkins with 15.1 ppg)
WR3: 10 (30th best WR is Crabtree with 12.8 ppg)
Flex: 10 (42nd best WR is Allen with 9.6 ppg)
TE: 10 (6th best TE is Olsen with 17.7 ppg)
DST: 10 (6th best DST is Vikings/49ers/Redskins with 10.5 ppg)
K: 10 (6th best K is Zuerlein with 11 ppg)
Total: 130

I'd be happy and slightly more than 50% confident I'd win that week.

Its Miller Time fucked around with this message at 23:28 on Sep 17, 2014

sants
May 17, 2003

free beavis
i quickly alt tabbed out of a game to bench roddy white, then tabbed back in. only once the buc's spanking had begun did i realize that i was supposed to login after to confirm it or something. god daym

edit: also thanks for doing the writeups, i love em

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

you want a piece of me???
Me and pineapple having a cripple fight this week :getin:

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Me vs. Weeden 164.1 to 95.8 In perhaps the ultimate show of ESPN's poo poo projections, like seriously at least other sites partner with PFF or make an effort, or perhaps just stats, Weeden opened as a 40 point favorite only to lose by 70. I had a good week. Luck went off, showing the importance of a good QB in a 6pt PATD league. Forte and Bell put up a respectable 30 points. What made me really happy was my WR's, Jeffery, Floyd and Crabtree, all of whom had underperformed so far and all of whom put up their season high score (or close). Strong flex play from Sanu (16.1 pts) also helped. For Weeden, Stafford poo poo the bed with a line of 246 yds, 0 TD's, 2 INT's and 1 fumble. Decent play by Gio (18.4), Lamar Miller (17.2) and Megatron (14.2) weren't enough to compensate for Cobb's mysterious disappearance, Pitta's season ending injury and Bell's flop of a game. Bell was initially seen as the clear cut favorite in Detroit, but Bush reasserted himself this week.

Plaxcidental vs. Pineapple 107.7 vs. 104.3 Pineapple entered as a slight favorite and narrowly lost, with both teams under-performing relative to league averages. For Plax, Lacy continues to disappoint, Keenen Allen is still waiting to pick up where he left off in 2013 and Jordan Cameron seemingly completely disappearing from the field in games. The Panthers D also put up a whopping negative 7 points. Plax also had 5 players on his bench who scored higher than his starting lineup. For Pineapple, Rodgers put up a correspondingly lovely day in what was supposed to be a shootout, and all of his primary starters put up around 10 points (Asiata, Colston, Wayne, Douglas). Olsen (17.9) and surprisingly Cruz (21.7) were his highest scorers.

Dab vs. Bortles 126 vs. 120.8 Dab won in another relatively narrow game, hitting about the league average to win by 5 points. Cousins looked for Garcon often, relieving owners, including myself in other leagues. Desean Jackson also had a good day, providing a combined total of 53 points from Washington receivers in Cousins' 2014 debut. Gore put up a flop, with the Niners continuing to struggle to get things going this year. For Bortles, Brady had another lackluster day with 14.7. Bortles other starters all put up a consistent 11-17 points, but none had the breakout game needed to push Bortles over the top. The Texans D, which had looked like a shoe in for some easy points, dropped negative one.

Das Smoot vs. josh gordon 173.2 to 145.4 In the ToyotaTM game of the week, Smoot registered the highest score to beat the 3rd highest score this week. Big games by R. Wilson (27), F. Jackson (25.2), Dez (20.9) and Julio Jones with a whopping 37.1 all combined to provide Smoot the second highest score so far this season. Josh Gordon also had a very respectable week, with Maclin (29.4) and Bennett (22.4) both proving to be very wise value picks.

Lagarrette's Blunt vs. Finkle 92.4 to 97.9 In one of the worst games this season, Finkle narrowly won, with both teams scoring less than 100. I have never heard the name Travaris Cadet before looking at this box score, who the gently caress is that. Decker, Marshall and Watkins combined for less than 10 points. Total. For Finkle, a big game by Foles over the Redskins (32.2) was enough to support a starting lineup who's 3 best players were the Flex, DST and K with about 10 points each.

Tootski vs. Brandon Marshall's TV 118.4 to 111.1 Both teams had a goose egg, with Vernon and Roddy both not scoring a single point or playing, I forget. Lynch helped carry Tootski to a win, scoring 27.8 points. Morris, Fitzgerald and Nelson all put up mediocre scores. For BM's TV, Matt Ryan roared back to life, and Cooks appears to have surpassed Colston as the #2 receiver on the Saints. poo poo games by Ball, Johnson, H. Miller and G. Tate all contributed to a fairly low scoring week for BM's TV.

This was the worst week so far, with the average score declining from 134 in week 1 to 121.4 in week 3. I was awarded the biggest win trophy for the week. Hope you enjoyed having all your starting players because bye weeks begin now. Pick it up.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Just wanted to add Smoot vs. josh gordon (173.2 to 145.4) tied Tootski vs. LaGarrette's Blunt (178.3 to 140.1) from week 2 as the highest scoring combined score.

Looking at the league standings, 8/12 of us are 2-1. Pineapple and Finkle are the lowest scoring 2-1 teams, with 337.4 and 320.9 respectively. Plaxcidental shooting, Legalized Bortles, josh gordon and LaGarette's blunt are all the poo poo luck teams, with all 4 scoring more than three 2-1 teams. Tough beats.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Trade Alert

My Josh Gordon for Smoot's Vincent Jackson.

I think it's a good trade. In a 3WR/1 flex league like ours you're really starting 4 WR's consistently, and mine are

WR: Alshon, Crabtree, Floyd, Wheaton, Sanu

All of which have had inconsistent starts. I'm also weak at depth given 4 WR starters, with Wheaton being a very mediocre flex play. This week I'm playing Wheaton at WR3 and Niles Paul and Larry Donnell at TE and Flex.

PFF has Vincent Jackson as the 12th best WR for the rest of the season, but there's significant uncertainty there. He hasn't had a game above 10 points, the QB sucks and the team is a dumpster fire.

Josh Gordon could be a top 5 WR if he returns and a huge playoff asset. However I have some uncertainty as to whether legally and physically he'll be able to play at his historically superstar level and have become generally sick of carrying his rear end for 12 weeks and having him take up a roster spot across my leagues.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
I now own Gordon in every league. Bring it on, bye weeks! You won't beat me! I don't even care that I don't have enough RBs!

GlobalHero06
Jan 31, 2006
not a local hero

what is this?

Amergin
Jan 29, 2013

THE SOUND A WET FART MAKES

Its Miller Time posted:

Trade Alert

My Josh Gordon for Smoot's Vincent Jackson.

I have faith VJax will stage a comeback with Mike Glennon to become a top 20 WR this year. I wouldn't veto the trade because I don't think it's collusion, but me being high on VJax and low on Gordon, this is straight trade rape IMHO.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
Maybe I'm shooting myself in the foot here but I'm extremely pessimistic about the Bucs offense going forward and I have enough depth to cycle in my WR3/Flex spots to not have to play the V-Jax boom/bust game. I have a huge mancrush on Gordon and think he'll be a difference maker for the most important games of the fantasy season.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

I definitely thought it was worth mashing but there's so much uncertainty about VJax, and even when he's good he's the definition of boom or bust. It's a big week for a lot of intriguing receivers like C. Patt, VJax, Titans and Jaguars WR's, all of whom are getting new QB's.

edit: No jinxes.

Its Miller Time fucked around with this message at 17:14 on Sep 26, 2014

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Giants combined to score 155.8 pts in our league for all the players I could count. Weeden My Pocket vs. Dab Nation is off to a hot start.

Dab:
Eli - 40.1
D. Jackson - 1.9
P. Garcon - 4.8
Proj: 124

Weeden:
Helu - 13.6
Randle - 16.9
Proj: 138

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

I inputted each of our weekly scores and used a series of conditional formattings to visualize the data.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
You're a giant loving nerd, Its Miller Time, and I like it.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

If you knuckleheads are gonna pay me $500 to play fantasy football I might as well give you something for your money...

edit: For clarity I used new sets of formatting for weeks 1-3, the total, mean & median, max, and min as those are all different respective ranges of numbers.

edit2: Sorted by mean to give a rough idea of standings. As I said earlier due to the short sample size some teams are doing better/worse due to their random luck in drawing opponents.

Legalized A Bortles wins most consistent.

edit3: Just to bitch, this is the roster in the other major league I care about ($20 buy-in, close friends). I'm also in 5 MFL's and a dynasty league and 2QB league with other goons.

Under-performing all over. Though I do have more points-for after 3 weeks than 6 other players but am the only one at 0-3.

Its Miller Time fucked around with this message at 22:26 on Sep 26, 2014

sants
May 17, 2003

free beavis
I got spoiled by playing in a league that lets free agency run between thurs night and sunday so I ended up accidentally not picking up a defense.

oh, 2nd highest points without a defense, oops

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

I'm traveling this week so will probably skip the writeup. I'll get the stats out later this week.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Week 4 data summary

We saw the biggest loss of the season in josh gordon's 173.1 trouncing of Tootski (101.4)

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

I hosed up when my changes to roster didnt save but Still would have got blown the gently caress out. Whatever.

On to Cincinnati.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Send trade offers for jordan cameron please

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Gonna try and do the weekly writeup today. We saw two 190+ games.

I wanted to invite trade offers for the following players:

Steven Jackson (11/8/19 in last 3 games, #21 for RoS on PFF)
Jason Witten (solid 10 point average in last 4 games, #10 RoS on PFF)
Michael Crabtree

I also have Markus Wheaton, Terrance West and CJ Anderson/Ronnie Hillman (ya I have both, don't ask why). Jackson would make a great RB2, Witten is still a starting TE. Looking for a good WR or PPR RB for flex.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Me vs. Dab Nation 141.5 to 190.5 What started off as looking like a fairly easy win for me on paper became a massacre. Peyton and Demaryius combined for 82 points, probably the biggest QB-WR scoring stack of the year. Forsett (22.7) Desean (26.7) and Khiry (16.7) all put up big days to give Dab the highest score of the season. I thought I did well, with 32.6 from Forte and Vincent Jackson scoring 22.4, showing the potential he has if he can get someone competent to throw him the ball. Donnell put up a goose egg, Floyd put up 1.7 and Luck had a paltry 21.7 relative to his usual play.

Legalized A Bortles vs. Plaxcidental Shooting 79.6 to 115.6 In a fairly low scoring affair Plaxcidental won handily over A Bortles. For Plaxcidental, Lacy finally woke up, scoring 28.2, and AJ Green had a good day against a good NE defense for 17 points. Bortles started Bridgewater, who it turned out didn't play due to the rain and Thursday night time. Emmanuel Sanders' 17.9 wasn't enough to compensate for poor play across the board. Not even the 3 TD's Harvin had called back would have been enough to reverse this game for Bortles.

Pineapple vs. Weeden 121.3 to 97.1 Pineapple was favored by 20 and won by about as much in another fairly low scoring game. For Pineapple, another mega-game by Olsen (25.2) was enough to carry relatively weak RB play by Doug Martin and Asiata. For Weeden, the savvy play of Rivers couldn't compensate for disappointing days by studs like Gio, Megatron, Cobb and Welker.

Das Smoot vs. Tootski 190 to 98.3 Das Smoot destroyed his opponent, missing out by 0.5 points to Dab for the highest score of the season. Russell Wilson looked sensational on national TV, putting up 38.2 points and setting QB rushing records. Three strong 20 point performances by WR's Dez, Julio and Quick along with 23 points from the Packers provided the other tent poles for Smoot's win. Tootski played someone on a bye, gently caress him.

Brandon Marshall's TV vs. LaGarrette's Blunt 121.1 to 109 Brandon Marshall won in another relatively low scoring game. For BM's TV, a big day for Golden Tate at flex (26.4) and the continued over use/abuse of Murray gave him the win. For Blunt, a big game by Foster (31.2) was overshadowed by an injury for Bush early in his game and the fact he played Decker, who did not start. He would have won if he played TY Hilton over the guy who didn't play.

Finkle is Einhorn vs. free josh gordon 134.1 to 135.9 In the heartbreak of the week, josh gordon won by 1.8 points. Finkle has two duds in Torrey Smith and Cordarrelle, both players who looked great during the draft but have disappeared this season. I still really like Finkle's team. He's found great value at TE in Gates and has several interesting prospects on his bench like Davante Adams, Bishop Sankey, Darrin Reaves and OBJ. For josh gordon, a shocker performance by PT (31.2) and another strong game by underrated Maclin (18.6) pushed him across the finish line. Kendall Wright had a huge day on his bench with 27, but luckily it did not make the difference.

Set your loving lineups with players who play. We had at least 3 games where someone played someone who didn't start, and one of them that would have resulted in a different winner (Blunt with Decker vs. TY Hilton). Now you all paid money for this so it's not as bad as a free league, but come on, you paid money for this. It's okay to mess up, maybe you missed out on a 12th hour decision or forgot to save a change, but try not to let it happen. And there's no loving excuse for playing someone on bye. Leave a player on your bench and the position empty if you don't want to drop someone and are intentionally letting it go unfilled. If it becomes obvious someone has stopped playing I will set their lineups using consensus rankings to ensure fairness.

Its Miller Time fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Oct 9, 2014

Dopple Dabbler
Jan 22, 2004
:eng101:
I just want to believe...
In 50 horny little mouths.

Its Miller Time posted:

Set your loving lineups with players who play. We had at least 3 games where someone played someone who didn't start, and one of them that would have resulted in a different winner (Blunt with Decker vs. TY Hilton). Now you all paid money for this so it's not as bad as a free league, but come on, you paid money for this. It's okay to mess up, maybe you missed out on a 12th hour decision or forgot to save a change, but try not to let it happen. And there's no loving excuse for playing someone on bye. Leave a player on your bench and the position empty if you don't want to drop someone and are intentionally letting it go unfilled. If it becomes obvious someone has stopped playing I will set their lineups using consensus rankings to ensure fairness.

I'm ok with people not setting their lineups in a $50 league.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

I'm unsure of what I would want. If someone drops out for the season I'll put it to a poll.

Another thing I wanted to do was send out the weekly "sweats" before MNF. These are the games that hinge on a player's MNF performance. In addition, after reading the Fantasy Football Bookie, I'm going to try and assign odds for fun. Feel free to give your input. This week:

LaGarrette's Blunt trails Plaxcidental Shooting 128.9 to 144.4 with Colin Kaepernick to play. He needs 15.6 points to win the week. ESPN projections has him exactly at 144, suggesting this might be a close one. Kaep has struggled this year, often panicking and failing to get past his first read. The Rams are also known for their blitz happy defense. Kaep has 2 games with 14-16 points and 3 games with 21-24 points, suggesting he should hopefully hit 15.6 fairly easily. -150.

Legalized A Bortles trails Brandon Marshall's TV 75.2 to 115.3, or 40.1 points, with J. Cook and Zac Stacy to play. It would take a small miracle. +400.

free josh gordon trails Weeden My Pocket 105 to 137.1, or 32.1 points. Josh gordon has the 49ers and Phil Dawson while Weeden has Rams. Needs a large miracle +800

Tootski trails Dab Nation 126.7 to 140.7, or 14 points. Tootski has Vernon Davis, Dab has Gore. So Vernon needs to outscore Gore by 14. Possible but unlikely. +300

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Props to that dude who picked lynch over lacy

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Wanted to check FAAB's:

Me: $27
Bortles: $57
Pineapple: $27
Weeden: $89
Plax: $29
Dab: $46
Das Smoot: $38
BM's TV: $99
Finkle: $35
free josh gordon: $68
LaGarrette's Blunt: $75
Tootski: $99

I don't know how 2 people here have made 1 FA move but ok.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Second highest week to date. We saw three games with both scores above 128 and two others with scores above 140. Good showing.

Its Miller Time
Dec 4, 2004

Things are still close. We have 1 team with 5 wins, 4 teams with 4 wins and 3 teams with 3 wins. Top 4 go to the playoffs regardless of division.

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Whats the deal with the waiver wire? I can't pick up a D/ST before Sunday?

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Gyshall posted:

Whats the deal with the waiver wire? I can't pick up a D/ST before Sunday?

Nope, if you missed the auction periods on Wed. and Sat. you are playing without a DST

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
That's retarded.

Fight Club Sandwich
Apr 29, 2006

Fight Club Sandwich posted:

I get that waiver order is replaced by an auction, but is there no "free" FA period at all?

I'm worried that I'll underbid on a bye week replacement and not have anyone to play that week.

Gyshall posted:

Should have drafted with that in mind, son!

no u

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
drat I suck

Also it went through but still on my bench oh well

sants
May 17, 2003

free beavis
my team is really bad on paper but uhh 8-1

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.

Maybe I'll just roll without a d/st from now on

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
Yo, how did the waiver wire that I canceled go through???????

Should be Bryant on my bench, not Cardinals DST.

edit: So loving confused. Did it go through or not? ESPN app is loving with me?

Gyshall fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Nov 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyshall
Feb 24, 2009

Had a couple of drinks.
Saw a couple of things.
ESPN Site shows Bryant being dropped for Cardinals D/ST, which is not the Waiver wire claim I had in. Should be Charles Sims, not Bryant. WTF.

Did Commish push that through?

• Locked thread