Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!
Sounds interesting. I'd be down for $50.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

11th? Well drat. I'll just have to draft like a pro and crush all challengers.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Wait poo poo when did this get moved to tomorrow? I thought we were doing this today? I won't be available until 8 pm est at the earliest tomorrow. Can we push it back an hour?

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

I could do any time tonight if it can be moved up. And any time after 7 EST tomorrow. That's just the one time I have an issue with.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Well poo poo. I had checked the league page when the draft order was released and I'm pretty sure it was set for Sep 1 at the time. That's my bad.

Can it be pushed back an hour though? I can do literally any time after 7 EST. I just have a therapist appointment a half hour before that so I'd have to find a proxy to draft for me for the first hour if it can't be helped.

Tiptoes fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Sep 1, 2014

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

I'm sorry to bring this up last second like this. I made my appointment on Friday and when I checked it against the draft time on the league page, I thought I was in the clear since it still said Mon Sep 1. I have a proxy to act in my stead if it can't be helped but an hour or even a 30 min delay would be a big help.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Oh is there only one waiver transaction a week? I had assumed we had two opportunities per week to grab players. That's how they do it in higher stakes leagues like the FFPC. That would help big time if we could have two bidding periods.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Nope. If you want a player, you have to pay. Usually you have at least two chances to acquire players in a week but it's all done with blind bids.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Wednesday and Friday/Saturday would be best, I think. Having two waiver periods before Thursday games isn't necessary. We should have the second one after Friday practices/injury reports are out.

Tiptoes fucked around with this message at 07:26 on Sep 10, 2014

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

I now own Gordon in every league. Bring it on, bye weeks! You won't beat me! I don't even care that I don't have enough RBs!

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Maybe I'm shooting myself in the foot here but I'm extremely pessimistic about the Bucs offense going forward and I have enough depth to cycle in my WR3/Flex spots to not have to play the V-Jax boom/bust game. I have a huge mancrush on Gordon and think he'll be a difference maker for the most important games of the fantasy season.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Oh gently caress me I thought it was still the best four teams by overall record make the playoffs. I'm the odd man out now. I agonized so long over the decision to start or sit Crowell and it might burn me horribly.

drat you, commish! You're half of my losses on the year!

Two weeks left! Dez/Julio/Gordon/Gronk will save me yet!

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

So do I but the tie should go to total points if the best team is getting paid.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

The worst thing about fantasy football is that it forced me to watch that entire Saints/Bears game. But I'd like to thank the Bears for putting on a mighty shitshow. I may have only won one of our three matchups, commish, but I won the one that mattered most! Your team scared the poo poo out of me after I lost Julio.

Now onto the championship game!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

Its Miller Time posted:

Leaguesafe payments are set, please confirm your names are right and that my math is correct:

Mike Avery will be allocated $420.00
Jennings Cook will be allocated $120.00
machinegunlawyer will be allocated $60.00
My name is right (Mike Avery). Sorry for the late response; it's been a busy couple of weeks. Thanks for doing this league. I enjoyed it immensely, especially since it was my only championship this year. I was psyched my zero RB strategy worked out. Josh Gordon didn't make nearly the impact I hoped for but all of my RB picks were spot on, even Jonathan Stewart who I gave up on way too early in the season. I'm never spending a high pick on an RB again in PPR drafts.

• Locked thread