Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kaaj
Jun 23, 2013

don't stop, carry on.
So this is going to be a longshot but is anybody maybe not playing actively and still holding airplane charters to sell? I got back to the game recently and realized that I want to play it a bit more but some of the older items are not listed in the mall anymore.

If you’d ever log in and would have Conspiracy Island charter or some older IoTMs for sell, shoot me a PM here or in the game (username: divisible by zero). Not looking for a sweet deal, I just want to get that and some other hard to get items.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU