Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Time for a little robot chauvinism!

I'm in.

Username: TrixRabbi
Movie: Sweet Sweetback's Baadasssss Song
Subtext: The crucifixion of Christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Fat Lou, please pair A Very Brady Sequel with Endorsement of BDSM Sexuality. Thanks in advance.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

ynohtna posted:

I've got to admit to being somewhat surprised that no one has suggested "Subtext: buttsex" yet.

Subtext: Everybody is secretly having sex with everybody else

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Tars Tarkas posted:

Subtext: Technology imposes social isolation

Another potential combination that's just the actual subtext.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

Naked Lunch and Skeletons Disguised as People is the best pairing.

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

I refuse to rewatch I Am Legend so I'm going to be working off of my memory of it from 2007. I hope that is okay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrixRabbi
Aug 20, 2010

I forgot. I'm sorry. :(

The crux of my argument was going to be that the vision of the future in I Am Legend is a direct result of the failure of sixties flower power. The Age of Aquarius is a new dark age.

• Locked thread