Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Everytime I try to fly I fall
Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

How the gently caress is skeletons disguised as people going to work? Or do I just not understand that subject?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

As a judge I didn't want to drop any hints to what would please me, but I would suggest taking an old subtext. I've seen that Illuminati Youtube and it owns and it being in my mind will probably end up being a handicap whether I'm conscious of my bias while reading it or not.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Been reading through the submissions and goddamn guys, some of you are making this really hard for us.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

axleblaze posted:

It might just be me that's delaying things at this point. I'll try to get it done as soon as possible but I've had a bunch of poo poo crop up lately.

I haven't submitted my scores but I've only got two left to read. Your essays make really good bathroom lit.

weekly font
Dec 1, 2004

Without my wings
I feel so small
Guess I need you baby...

Fat Lou posted:

THE FINAL SCORES ARE...
I gotta say though that Under the Skin essay loving killed it given how out of left field the subtext,The US Government was behind the crack cocaine epidemic, was and how well it was implemented.

Agreed. I think I ended up giving Gremlins II the highest score with Under the Skin just behind it but I was conflicted because I thought the Gremlins one was almost too easy, but then thought that random pairing shouldn't affect my scoring. Kudos to everyone who played.

Also want to give props to Looper because I felt like you had the absolute shittiest combo and did pretty okay all things considered.

weekly font fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Oct 1, 2014

• Locked thread