Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
This pretentious loser game is PISSING me off. Here are some flames against Bioshock I thought up:

-Bioshit: Infinite

-Bioshock: Infinshit

-Bioshit: Infinshit

-Bioshock: Infinitely Gay

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

BioAss.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Bioschlock.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Biocrock... of poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Andrew Ryan, more like Andrew Lying... About this game being good.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lamb is watching... you play this loving stupid game for jackasses!

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>
Plasmids, more like assmids.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Big Daddy - Name of man who pounds your rear end every night in jail when the cops arrest you for pirating this enormous turd. Was it worth it you casual gamer smacktard?

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

anal shock: deep in it

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
Biocock

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fake Gamer: Hmmm, well, yes, it is a somewhat formulaic, linear shooter, but it more then makes up for it with the thought provoking story and creepy settin
Awesome Gamer (Me): Uses battle axe to cut his head off and smash his Xbox into pieces.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Sir AIDS posted:

This pretentious loser game is PISSING me off. Here are some flames against Bioshock I thought up:

-Bioshit: Infinite

-Bioshock: Infinshit

-Bioshit: Infinshit

-Bioshock: Infinitely Gay

Bioshock infinite is good Op.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

Hehe I know I was just making fun of the series, but honestly, Infinite is definitely the best one and approaches being a genuinely awesome game.

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

Pewdiepie posted:

http://youtu.be/ZuBMI5PYXgs?t=35s

Normal Gir in this video is how I felt when I posted this thread. After reading this comment I now feel like the Evil Gir

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sir AIDS posted:

Normal Gir in this video is how I felt when I posted this thread. After reading this comment I now feel like the Evil Gir

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

Wormskull posted:

Hehe I know I was just making fun of the series, but honestly, Infinite is definitely the best one and approaches being a genuinely awesome game.

That's the Spambot verdict, so it must be right.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
the circle will be unbroken because everyone who likes this game is a big virgin

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
Bioshock infinite is the one that had deep moral choices like "will you be a racist douchebag or a normal person" right?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Sharmat posted:

Bioshock infinite is the one that had deep moral choices like "will you be a racist douchebag or a normal person" right?

You have to murder the black revolutionary in the game regardless of your choices I believe, or at least you have to accept that they are the villain after all.

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

The Sharmat posted:

There are no actual moral choices in Bioshock Infinite.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I played it when it came out and then not since, so I don't remember the story to a T.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

The Sharmat posted:

you can choose to throw a baseball at an interracial couple or at a cop

no matter what you choose you dont actually get to throw it

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

CharlestonJew posted:

you can choose to throw a baseball at an interracial couple or at a cop

no matter what you choose you dont actually get to throw it

I'm glad video games finally decided to tackle these issues

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Sir AIDS posted:

This is me after watching 9 minute sof the best GIR moments. Thank you OP.

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

lol wtf?

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Ragg posted:

There are no actual moral choices in Bioshock Infinite.

i liked that they pretended there were and then the ending was basically "gently caress your choices"

hardest hitting gaming meta commentary since uncharted 2 next-gen filter making everything brown

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
where would the games industry be without ken levine to tell us all about such interesting philosophical concepts like "the truth is in the middle"?

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Bioshock Infinite taught me that slavery is okay because if you free slaves they will also be murderous assholes

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
I haven't played the game but turning into a murderous rear end in a top hat because you were enslaved does sound fairly plausible

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
i wished we'd played the bioshock infinite that was in the trailers two years before it came out

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
you know what this story about the misery American Exceptionalism created needs? dimensional travel

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012

The Sharmat posted:

I haven't played the game but turning into a murderous rear end in a top hat because you were enslaved does sound fairly plausible

Yea I mean just look at Ferguson

AHungryRobot
Oct 12, 2012
the gameplay was a letdown too imo. which is weird since bioshock 2 had fun as hell guns and plasmids but then infinite just ended up being a wet fart compared to that.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
it's about the STORY you see

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
the ending makes no loving sense at all, why would the dude agree to let himself be drowned because he learned that future/alternate timeline him was a total rear end in a top hat

why would he not just instead act on this information and not be a total rear end in a top hat, or not give a gently caress and become that total rear end in a top hat anyway but avoid the mistakes he made

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

darealkooky posted:

the ending makes no loving sense at all, why would the dude agree to let himself be drowned because he learned that future/alternate timeline him was a total rear end in a top hat

why would he not just instead act on this information and not be a total rear end in a top hat, or not give a gently caress and become that total rear end in a top hat anyway but avoid the mistakes he made
Well, uh, you see... heh... it's like... *throws Kotaku writer at you, runs away*

Crown Face
Sep 24, 2008
Bioshock Infinite is not a good game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NihilVerumNisiMors
Aug 16, 2012
It's like art, so it must be art.

• Locked thread