Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000
deus ex is loving overrated as loving gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

Yolomancer posted:

Oh, so you're one of those dumbasses who actually gives a poo poo about lore and story in a game. Holy poo poo, you faggots make me want to puke my loving guts out. If I wanted a story, I'd read a goddamned book. I'll say it again, if the people who write for games were actually talented, they'd be out there writing novels, because there's far more prestige and money involved. The people who write for video games are the detritus of the writing world and the hackneyed, predictable bullshit they churn out on a regular basis is all the proof in the world you need of that. The most important part of any game is the gameplay. Graphics, sound and yes even *chuckles* lore are all secondary to that one consideration. Calling the gameplay of Morrowind "tight" is as moronic as saying the "atmosphere" is good. These are deliberately ambiguous, subjective terms you're using in order to weasel your way out of justifying your ridiculous opinion. I'd invite you to try and do that now, for your third attempt running, but quite frankly at this point I'd rather make friends with the bottom of a cliff than be subject to any more of your mindless musings. gently caress off, oval office.
didn't they have some famous author put together the lore for kingdoms of amalur though, and that was a drat shitshow

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000
I quit Mass Effect pretty early on after I realized that every armor was a reskin of every other armor. I figured they probably phoned in the rest of the loving game, too.

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

Wormskull posted:

The Fuckin' Angry Gamer.
what?! I'm not angry

take that back

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000
I like Minecraft, it's great. I play the gently caress out of it for a few weeks then come back to it a few months later.

Man, I just really like Minecraft, it's so great. I heard you can mod it, too? I'll have to check that out.

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000
was my decision wrt Mass Effect the wrong decision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

zen death robot posted:

Origin isn't that big of a loving deal, but it would be nice if EA played nice with Steam like Ubisoft does with Uplay. Still, it doesn't stop me from buying an EA game if I want one.
Agreed, yet somehow I've still never had to install Origin. Figure that out :shrug:

• Locked thread