Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Yea, I'm pretty sure the Atelier Games always had a sizeable female fanbase and the fanservice helps to keep the creepy otakus interested.

I've tore through the Atelier games on the archives, played Annie and other non-PS3 exclusive gust games and wished more of them had been released stateside or given fan translations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Can't help but notice Escha's pirate costume looks like the Jellyfish Pirates uniform from Guilty Gear, wonder if it's a deliberate reference or a concidence.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

You're asking goons this? They'll answer Fight it

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Wayne posted:

Reyfer wanting to put hot sauce on pie makes me legit curious as to how that would turn out. I love spicy food too, but definitely in the "desserts should taste like desserts" camp, heh.

question is if it's a dessert pie, or a savory dinner pie (like Shepherd's pie), for the latter a hot sauce would make more sense.

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

I like moments like that, that proves the word's far bigger then you think and holy poo poo the numbers on the Book of Knowledge

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

And having them comment on a situation helps make the scenes a little clearer in a screenshot format

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

Man - calling her boss theme "Colony Collaspe Disorder" makes perfect sense with Flemcu's motif, and also pretty creepy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robindaybird
Aug 21, 2007

Neat. Sweet. Petite.

I really like that navigator outfit, wished we gotten that for Logy's DLC costume, as he looks pretty sharp in it.

As for favorites, probably tied between Logy and Threia. Logy just having a deadpan reaction to other people's weirdness, and Threia's combination of passion for her subject and giving zero fucks about what people think of her.

I'd probably like Marion more, but I'm getting a little tired of the 'Waaaah I'm gonna be an old maid' archetype since the second Ayesha game and hated Marion's going down that path.

• Locked thread