Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

SSNeoman posted:

Oh hey, Threia's analyze is Vayne's first ability from Mana Khemia. I always liked that skill. Analyze the enemy HP values and whack them a few times! It was a solid attack skill for the first dungeon or so.

I was about to say that Analyze was kind of A Thing in Atelier in general but turns out on a cursory search that it only shows up in the MK games and here. Welp. Guess I'm just misremembering things.

And Sylphid, I've been lurking the Atelier threads since the beginning, and I just wanted to tell you good luck, we're all counting on you. that you're pretty drat good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007
Have a post to try to get to page 7.

I started playing Rorona the other day finally after having bought it and Totori at various points over the last few months. Then my grandmother's TV died so they've been using mine, so my PS3 time kind of evaporated. They just bought a new one to replace it so hopefully I'll get back to playing some games soon. What I played was pretty drat fun and some of the stuff you pointed out in the thread helped so I'm looking forward to it.

Grinnblade
Sep 24, 2007

SSNeoman posted:

Nonsense! Take the plunge! Let the madness consume you. Was wol gaya clemezen mea :unsmigghh:

I don't know what's worse, that you took the time to write that hymmnos or that I almost immediately understood it.

Also, GUST really loves final boss music where the lyrics are essentially "YOU GUYS hosed UP" judging from this and AT3.

• Locked thread