Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

MORT cancels dance: interrupted by MORT

wdarkk posted:

Huh, just noticed this. It seems like GUST is getting better at the faux-2D look. Also is Solle a man or a woman?

Looks like a guy to me. He's not even particularly effeminate for an anime. I'm not sure why you're confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Well, since Escha is eating them in battle we can categorize them as part of our equipment expenditures.

Sugar is life, chocolate is hometown.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

The Gentlemieu posted:

I just found this thread. Didn't realize it had been a month since you started. Its a shame this stuff doesn't get more attention. Especially, since this game is a lot more approachable than the others mechanically.

Indeed. The lack of attention also results in pages loading slowly because they have too many updates on them :v:

:v: bump:v:

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

This setting reminds me a lot of the Ar Tonelico setting, though humanity isn't as hosed here as they are in the Ar series.

In fact, the presence of a ruined tower that stretches into the heavens seems like a nod to Ar Tonelico. Maybe some new disaster caused the towers to shut down and the art of song magic was lost? :v:

In any case, Gust really likes their post-apocalyptic revival settings.

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

So basically the Mana Khemia battle system?

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Well, personally, I think it fits him ameowzingly well.

すごくニャってる

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarezax
Sep 12, 2009

Sylphid posted:

Holy smokes, really? I just assumed it was pleasant-sounding nonsense like most RPG battle themes with lyrics, but that's surprisingly grim for this series.

This is Gust, the company that made up entire languages to sing the important music in for the Ar series games.

If you haven't already, try looking up the lyrics for those on youtube some time, the lyrics are reflective of the emotional state of the singer and sometimes they can get pretty creepy as well.

• Locked thread