Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I won this avatar on a technicality this thick.
I noticed a spelling error. Just ctrl F "htem" and you'll find it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Food for thought I suppose.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Are there blank images in the update, or is it just on my end?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I started reading this and it's a cute game. Is it just me, or does Harry look a little like Varrick from The Legend of Korra?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Clearly no one has heard of(/or remembers) Volcano Bakemeat.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

How much do you want to bet that the people Central sends to go investigate the floating ruins will end up failing and it'll be up to our heroes to handle the task?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

Man I hope Central doesn't try and incarcerate our heroes or something.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I wonder if her uncle will appear again in this game.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I'm pretty sure the update is XXIX and not XXXIX. Though I don't have too many comments, I don't have any complaints. I like this LP, so keep up the good work.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

In the update Escha said "I suppose it isn't easy to hot contests like that, especially lately." Is she saying host?

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I think it feels like that because Escha and Logy's stories are combined in this LP.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

In update XXXIII you misspelled "joking" and in update XXXV you have a broken tag at the very end. Other than that, thanks for making an LP of this charming game.

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

I'll be looking forward to the Atelier Shallie LP. I wonder if there will be LPs for the rest of the localized Atelier games (Atelier Iris 3, Mana Khemia 2, and Atelier Annie).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mraagvpeine
Nov 4, 2014

You mean the Salburg series?

• Locked thread