Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Goddamn completely rolled back on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Was watching baseball, Gabbert's numbers actually look respectable. Has he not been a train wreck today?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Is Brad Sorensen related to Daniel Sorensen (Chiefs safety)? Brad originally went to BYU like Daniel did.

e: Oops found the answer right after asking, yeah they're brothers.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kibner posted:

Uggh, all these injuries in the 4th quarter.

I couldn't tell what happened to him on the replay, as getting rolled up on goes that didn't look too bad.

Whatever it was it was bad enough for the cart I guess.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Kibner posted:

Knee, ankle, or shin injury from what I saw before I looked away. That angle his leg was at when people started landing on him seemed like trouble.

That makes sense, I was expecting him to get bent backwards or something and probably wasn't looking at the right thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Jesus Christ the slow motion Staley yawn.

• Locked thread