Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
gently caress Joe Buck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
:flag: picked up. Best call of the pre-season.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Oh yeah, that's a fumble. There needs to be a red :flag:.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

How is this a loving rule? HOW THE gently caress WAS IT NOT OBVIOUS WHO RECOVERED? YES, I'M MAD.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Comrade Flynn posted:

Preseason bro.

Unless this is a preseason-only rule, it's going to cost someone a game eventually. Is this new or something? The scrum after a fumble has been a thing in the NFL my entire life. This is the second time "no clear fumble recover" has been invoked and it's loving stupid.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

seniorservice posted:

Punting on 4th and 1 at the 45, Mike McCoy never change. Actually please do change, that's loving terrible.

Especially in the preseason. Always go for that poo poo and always go for 2-pointers.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

bushisms.txt posted:

They called the play dead while the scrum was still in effect so they give it to the niners, otherwise players can object and say they gave up the fight for the ball.

Ah, this is the result of the Bowman play. The whistle was blown(bad reffing, let the play develop)and instead of the play being immediately dead, if it's clearly recovered that fumble counts. I'm all for that, thanks for the memory jog.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

That was a bad play call decision. Let your best player make a play, not the guy I've never seen break a tackle.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

it's preseason, jesus christ

By that logic, the Chargers defense isn't very good, obviously.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

BobbyK posted:

Where do you guys think Jim Harbaughs gonna be coaching after this season?

Oakland Los Angeles Raiders.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Good challenge, because while that's an obvious catch, who the gently caress knows how it's going to go.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Holy poo poo that's a terrible penalty.

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Dr Tran posted:

Liuget is having a game

That is one of the most hilarious tackles I've seen in ages and no replay?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

Nereid posted:

I feel like 49ers fandom is going to have to learn how to Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce before this season is over.

That would require them making noise.

• Locked thread