Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shadow Puppet Of
Feb 13, 2014

If I worked there I'd have freaked out long ago and smeared toner all over my naked body, flopping around to spell out "I TOLD YOU SO!" on the carpet until campus security could drag me away.
:xbone:

Ramadu posted:

Listening to every announcing team, whether local or national, shill for the surface tablets has gotten and is going to be really annoying this season.

Dont worry. MS cannot afford to keep paying for mentions through the regular season. The Devices group is bleeding money from every business unit. These are literally hail mary spots that will not see the end of September.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow Puppet Of
Feb 13, 2014

If I worked there I'd have freaked out long ago and smeared toner all over my naked body, flopping around to spell out "I TOLD YOU SO!" on the carpet until campus security could drag me away.

Kibner posted:

A shame because I love how well those tablets work.

And I want to see this exact cerulean Frankenstein everywhere on my morning subway commute.

MS missed the boat on not paying for FOX to replace Cleatus' stupid shield with this thing.

Shadow Puppet Of
Feb 13, 2014

Why are NFL broadcasts powerless against a single person with an irritating yell from getting into the audio mix?

• Locked thread