Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Scroll, then. There are other posts than these.

Another great preseason niners game ahead it seems.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

BobbyK posted:

Is Joe Buck drunk? Joe Buck seems drunk. That "Hi" to Aikman was awkward as gently caress.

Lol you can hear it.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

warcrimes posted:

Unless this is a preseason-only rule, it's going to cost someone a game eventually. Is this new or something? The scrum after a fumble has been a thing in the NFL my entire life. This is the second time "no clear fumble recover" has been invoked and it's loving stupid.

They called the play dead while the scrum was still in effect so they give it to the niners, otherwise players can object and say they gave up the fight for the ball.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

I'll take lovely football if we can just get all the starters off the field safely.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Good stop. Defense not terrible, cool.

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

Who is Draft Day for? That movie looks like a lump of poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bushisms.txt
May 26, 2004

ROSS MY SALAD posted:

Kevin Costner saves the Browns

That poo poo is so unbelievable. Shoulda pulled a fever pitch and hitched their narrative to an underdog people can mentally suspend their belief for. Do the browns win anything at the end, other than peace of mind that they may have filled a roster spot?

• Locked thread