Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Streams if you need it! Lookin at you Just The Facts!

http://topbasedstream.moonfruit.com/ or http://teamstreamla.proboards.com/page/STREAM_6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

pigdog posted:

I don't follow that conference/division, but since when are 49ers this bad and why?

They're terrified of the Cardinals who are going 19-0 and gonna own all y'alls dumb teams :colbert:

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

You know, for a brand new billion dollar stadium that turf looks like poo poo

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Quiet Feet posted:

Randy Moss looking kinda awkward.

I could listen to him talk forever though

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Ref down

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Listening to every announcing team, whether local or national, shill for the surface tablets has gotten and is going to be really annoying this season.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Shadow Puppet Of posted:

Dont worry. MS cannot afford to keep paying for mentions through the regular season. The Devices group is bleeding money from every business unit. These are literally hail mary spots that will not see the end of September.

B--b-b-b-but the xbone is gonna make them a ton of money right?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

bushisms.txt posted:

Who is Draft Day for? That movie looks like a lump of poo poo.

It was one of the worst movies I've ever watched and the most Browns movie ever. Also apparently they filmed a full frontal scene with Costner but test audiences were like why is this here and they cut it. It's really a super weird movie.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

I missed most of this game. How have the Cardinals looked? I'm hearing Carson Palmer went Carson Palmer and we have trash after him then, correct? Why is getting a qb so loving hard for Arizona??!??!?

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

He threw a pick six and overthrew some wide open dudes. That's our Carson

The defense played fine, Gio was loving awful

Oh ok, standard Carson Palmer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP