Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

28 Days Later is actually a great movie

fuck starcraft

Bring back Alex Tinyhands!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

seniorservice posted:

Punting on 4th and 1 at the 45, Mike McCoy never change. Actually please do change, that's loving terrible.

He never will.... I still remember how much it drove me and my fellow Broncos fans crazy that he would ALWAYS run up the middle on 3rd and 1, back when he was our offensive coordinator. He is simply incapable of understanding that calling the exact same play every time in certain situations is not good

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Mindy Kaling season 2: She's still not funny

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

I literally don't understand what the difference between a catch and a not catch is... there was a game played a couple days ago in which Matt Schaub threw a pass to the endzone, the receiver caught it and the defender pulled it out, just like we just saw. Except that was ruled an incomplete pass :psyduck:

DrunkPanda
Apr 24, 2005
I am trolling you, CineD

fuck starcraft

Tom Pratt looks exactly the same as he did in that black and white photo

• Locked thread