Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HalloKitty
Sep 30, 2005

Adjust the bass and let the Alpine blast

redeyes posted:

I don't know exactly what is wrong here, using Windows 8.1. I was editing a panoramic and outputted to a .PNG file and what the hell is with the color shift? I am not sure if the issue is a display color profile or some other issue I am not thinking of? I got to the point of removing the PNG meta data and after I do that it renders the same as the BMP.

Any help would be highly appreciated, this issue is driving me mad.

Start > color management

Remove whatever colour profile is currently there for the screen affected, and see if it helps. Unless you've calibrated it specifically, but then you can always add the profile back in.

It's probably reading the file with colour gamut data in, and then outputting the levels differently.

I find removing all monitor colour profiles resets the colour settings so nothing should be getting shifted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread