Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

pac-man

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

More like gaming Hutt, OP

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...
augh yeah folks

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

source

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

cry engine

Cobweb Heart
Mar 31, 2010

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
if she weren't fat and weren't a gamer she'd probably be pretty cute. Fail...

EDIT: I WOUld like to clarify, This thread is pure Win.

Cobweb Heart fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Aug 25, 2014

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Hey cutie!

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

good to see a not-fake girl gamer, loving finally

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider

Does she sound exactly like Troy Baker? I'm pretty sure she's the boss IRL from in my Saints Row games

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
S-Rank gamer fuel

For when you're out of Seeds Of Victory or Cashews Of Chaos

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!
you can always separate the men from the boys because no true gamer would take either hand off the keyboard or the controller long enough to eat

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
Disgusting, who the hell uses grid view

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

bigcuties.com

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006
dont forget the loving deformed spine you get from slouching in a computer chair for most of your life

fat or not you will be permanently stuck with the "gamer's physique" kind of like a ballet dancer but in reverse

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
Jesus Christ

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
gaming butt

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

slouch game on lock

Chelovek-Govno
Aug 11, 2014

Zamorozhenaia Zhopa
I'd be willing to bet that a significant portion of this forum's posters (even including, perhaps, some of the posters in this thread) are obese or, at the very least, overweight.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Chelovek-Govno posted:

I'd be willing to bet that a significant portion of this forum's posters (even including, perhaps, some of the posters in this thread) are obese or, at the very least, overweight.

well guess what buddy! not only am I not overweight, nor obese, i am in fact a registered national landmark on the UK ordnance survey maps!

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Chelovek-Govno posted:

lol get hosed bitch. i'm below 20% body fat and could beat u up if u 1v1'd me irl

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
We need more uncharacteristically cute morbidly obese women in this thread

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Gimbal lock posted:

We need more uncharacteristically cute morbidly obese women in this thread

i like the first one better tho

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
why has no one done a Gaming Slut thread

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

The Protagonist posted:

why has no one done a Gaming Slut thread

because its problematic XD

Abandon
Nov 23, 2006

lol kim dotcom is just a big rolly polly baby <3

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
somebody make a thread where we post pictures of our naked selves to be judged

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

somebody make a thread where we post pictures of our naked selves to be judged

that's ylls not imp zone

this thread isn't about judging, it's about the artistic juxtaposition of the quick-thinking, hunter-like problem solving of the modern video gamer and the prominent gut which historically has been viewed across cultures as a sign of wealth, power, and fertility.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
im attracted to all kinds of girls i dont care if your fat or thin u just gotta be a gamer

kill you are self
Jun 17, 2005

pa rum pum pum pum
will you medic me?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

OP, if you watch the Turbografx Collection Video and Sega Dreamcast Collection Video by DemoniusX you can see his profoundly epic, naked gaming gut in the reflection of a tennis game disk right after he says Serena Williams looks like a piece of poop, and some other games.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Chelovek-Govno posted:

I'm extremely fat. Do you have a problem?

MarioTeachesWiping
Nov 1, 2006

by XyloJW
I'm actually very slender and good looking, so that's pretty awesome. Sex haver and video game player. It's the life

Stink fag
Aug 21, 2014

Wormskull posted:

OP, if you watch the Turbografx Collection Video and Sega Dreamcast Collection Video by DemoniusX you can see his profoundly epic, naked gaming gut in the reflection of a tennis game disk right after he says Serena Williams looks like a piece of poop, and some other games.

I can confirm this.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
"I don't know who this bitch is on the cover, but both of 'em are uglier than hell. I have shits in the toilet that look better than that. And no I will not show my poo poo, ever."

• Locked thread