Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
http://youtu.be/aMMdiX4SAWY?t=1m15s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hoodrich posted:

"I don't know who this bitch is on the cover, but both of 'em are uglier than hell. I have shits in the toilet that look better than that. And no I will not show my poo poo, ever."

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

OP, if you watch the Turbografx Collection Video and Sega Dreamcast Collection Video by DemoniusX you can see his profoundly epic, naked gaming gut in the reflection of a tennis game disk right after he says Serena Williams looks like a piece of poop, and some other games.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rocket_man38
Jan 23, 2006

My life is a barrel o' fun!!
Are these the people that play kinect sports for like 30 mins a week and call it "healthy"?

• Locked thread