Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kasrkin
Feb 16, 2014

Nothing suspicious here.

Vicevirtuoso posted:

(lesson learned: don't gently caress with a Sectopod if you're still rocking Carapace and Lasers.)

how is that even... Is this really possible? what did you DO all the time? How did you manage this? :psyduck:

Although i can see them Rookies, charging the 12 Ton death machine, no one can fault their bravery, only their results.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kasrkin
Feb 16, 2014

Nothing suspicious here.
Holy poo poo, that was tense and awesome, far more than worth the wait, good Job Speedball!

Kasrkin
Feb 16, 2014

Nothing suspicious here.

Ephemeron posted:

Meld Canister Mimic.

Major Dick Move...i would Love that. "send the Rookie collect that canister"

Yeah, Really great Update, i loved the idea of the News Chopper.

And good to see you getting better, best wishes!

Kasrkin
Feb 16, 2014

Nothing suspicious here.
Finally Chiming in, to say a really big THANK YOU, for entertaining me (us) for all this time, it was a Blast and i laughed my rear end of sometimes and enjoyed the ride.
Really great Job. Looking forward to your next LP!

• Locked thread