Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

...tell me how MK8 handles latency

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

sharrrk posted:

there's literally 40+ seconds of bowser jr. footage with extremely detailed animation. how the hell can you call that fake

hello i think youll find i called a nerd a gullible loving turd for thinking videos are infallible and never once in any of my posts made a judgement call on the veracity of the leak. gently caress off and die forever, thanks.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Soral posted:

hello i think youll find i called a nerd a gullible loving turd for thinking videos are infallible and never once in any of my posts made a judgement call on the veracity of the leak. gently caress off and die forever, thanks.

did all of your pokemon die

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
it took nintendo 6+ years to make the same game again, but with a handful of new characters

wow

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Mash posted:

it took nintendo 6+ years to make the same game again, but with a handful of new characters

wow

Nice "Original Opinion" there, "Original Gamer". go troll elsewhere.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Mash posted:

wow

*a silent, inwards groan*

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

Mash posted:

wow

*sigh*... another ignorant bro gamer invades our safe space. Go back to playing COD and Halo while drinking beer with your bros. Leave this thread to the REAL gamers.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

"Hey guys, let's NOT unleash this updated, high-profile game using the raw power of our upcoming console the Wii-U and instead release it earlier on the Wii. Yeah, and instead of taking the time to carefully hammer out the bugs and polish it up, we'll just shove it out the door!"

loving retard.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

zen death robot posted:

there is no safe space

*sighs* *shakes head*

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Nihnoz posted:

Dark Waluigi

dark hitler

Soral
May 30, 2009

sharrrk posted:

did all of your pokemon die

yea. im sorry i snapped at you friend. its been a very difficult time for me :sigh: ~gone but not forgotten~~

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Mash posted:

wow
*posts this and goes back to playing Call of Duty 2013 and drinking Mountain Dew*

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context

Mash posted:

wow

How many Citizen Kanes of video games has Nintendo even made????

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, NONE

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Dark nanner fields of the earf my dearest Yoshis.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Ristolaz posted:

Bowser Jr is a disgusting genetic experiment and must be put down. Where are the real Koopa kids Nintendo.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

bowser jr is a load of bullshit

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Do not speak ill of Bowser's children

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Soral
May 30, 2009

people who are upset with character reveals in smash bros are lacking the spirit of JAPAN TIME™

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context

Soral posted:

people who are upset with character reveals in smash bros are lacking the spirit of JAPAN TIME™

People who get upset about Smash character reveals are the biggest loving losers who will never know happiness in any capacity.

Same goes for people who think King K Rool truly deserves to be in it.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

1upclock posted:

People who get upset about Smash character reveals are the biggest loving losers who will never know happiness in any capacity.

he's in it

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Yeah... that Kritter trophy is appearing way too much, and we know the leak isn't the full roster. I'd say K. Rool's chances are still quite high at this point.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
K.Rool was in that Wii Mario baseball game.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

i thought k rool was owned by rare. welp guess not.

PrBacterio
Jul 19, 2000

1upclock posted:

would you say it would ... upset you if they included him then?

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Yeah... that Kritter trophy is appearing way too much, and we know the leak isn't the full roster. I'd say K. Rool's chances are still quite high at this point.

drat that would be awesome

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

ignorant bro gamer here

Bobby The Rookie posted:

"Hey guys, let's NOT unleash this updated, high-profile game using the raw power of our upcoming console the Wii-U and instead release it earlier on the Wii. Yeah, and instead of taking the time to carefully hammer out the bugs and polish it up, we'll just shove it out the door!"

loving retard.

upcoming console? you mean the doorstop that released in 2012?

but seriously, i'm sure that ssb 3ds/wii u will be a fine game, just like 64, melee and brawl were, but nintendo does the same thing for all of their big games (mario party, mario kart, any mario sports game) which is take sometimes a shitload of time to release an updated version of the last game, with a few characters / karts / minigames / stages and stick a price tag on it

now this isn't unlike most sports franchises, Call of Duty or Assassins Creed, but i would expect more from a first party developer.

that being said i'll probably pick it up on the 3DS for like 30bux

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Mash posted:

upcoming console? you mean the doorstop that released in 2012?
Jesus Christ. Oh my God, just... don't even. DON'T EVEN. I can't even right now. You've hosed up. You have hosed UP. It's like... how... Jesus Christ.

HOW EVEN THE gently caress DO YOU CALL YOURSELF A GAMER?!

Dec 26, 2012

Bobby The Rookie posted:

Jesus Christ. Oh my God, just... don't even. DON'T EVEN. I can't even right now. You've hosed up. You have hosed UP. It's like... how... Jesus Christ.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

jesus loving christ

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

You wouldn't even be here if it weren't for Nintendo. Show some GOD drat respect.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

zen death robot posted:

no safe spaces

This is an outrage. I will not be mocked in my own home.

Dec 26, 2012

zen death robot posted:

no safe spaces

correct, nintendo detractors will not have any safe space on this forum

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Bobby The Rookie posted:

As a shorty playing in the front yard of the crib, fell down, and I bumped my head. Somebody helped me up and asked me if I bumped my head.

I said "Yeah"

So then they said "Oh so that mean we gon, you gon switch it on em'?"

I said "Yeah, Flipmode, Flipmode is the greatest"

Knowing as a shorty, I was always told that if I ain't gon' be part of the greatest...

I gotta be the greatest myself

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

also thinking the wii u is bad = not a gamer

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
its coming to pc

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
the wii u is my only gaming console (aside from my 3ds) and there isnt a single title i feel im missing out on for the xbone or ps4

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

zen death robot posted:

You have diet Mountain Dew in your gang tag so stop being so judgmental.

i don't even like the dew but Original Gamer in MGS1 font was too good to pass up

zen death robot posted:

For instance the Wii U is the only machine that's on the market that won't be getting Metal Gear Solid 5 The Phantom Pain. I'm not making fun of the Wii U by pointing this out, but it's coming out on the oldass 360 and PS3 so like it's just weird. If that was your only gaming device you'd be hosed out of what looks to be the most epic gaming experience of the decade.

y'know that's actually pretty messed up now that you point it out, i imagine that the Wii U could run the PS3 / 360 version of TPP just fine.

overall i guess it just boils down to Nintendo not being that appealing to me these days. i liked the gamecube just fine, but the Wii never seemed to have too many games that stood out to me and the only reason i have a 3DS was for SMT4 (not that there isn't other good games out there).

diff'rent strokes, floating boats, etc

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Mash posted:

i don't even like the dew but Original Gamer in MGS1 font was too good to pass up

y'know that's actually pretty messed up now that you point it out, i imagine that the Wii U could run the PS3 / 360 version of TPP just fine.

overall i guess it just boils down to Nintendo not being that appealing to me these days. i liked the gamecube just fine, but the Wii never seemed to have too many games that stood out to me and the only reason i have a 3DS was for SMT4 (not that there isn't other good games out there).

diff'rent strokes, floating boats, etc

im going to throw you into a trash compactor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Uh oh, hear come the suck police. Do you hear their siren, it's like "wii u wii u wii u wii u wii u wii u"

• Locked thread