Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?
gently caress snake up his tight gay soldier rear end in a top hat, where the hell is a castlevania character so I can have the complete cast of captain N in this game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

mabels big day posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMdnEroxb30

The leak is real. Bowser Jr and Duck Hunt Dog are playable characters. God help us.

Bowser JR. and Duck Hunt Dog are epic as hell.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Gimbal lock posted:

Who the hell is Shulk

She Hulk.

Soral
May 30, 2009

hm yes, the badass soldier with guns and kung fun is gay and it is definitely not the fruit gallivanting around in a leather skirt and whip who is the homo

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

Soral posted:

hm yes, the badass soldier with guns and kung fun is gay and it is definitely not the fruit gallivanting around in a leather skirt and whip who is the homo

which one adopted a girl with another man

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
I googled it, and Shulk is from Xenoblade Chronicles, which is bad lovely game, which a retarded mod of Games once tried to get people to buy when it is single palyer mmo garbage.

Soral
May 30, 2009

darealkooky posted:

which one adopted a girl with another man

I cant hear u over the sound of soliloquies about men over wine with whips and lit candles nearby

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

mgs literally has a scene where a man asks snake if love can bloom on the battlefield, and then he says he'll tell him when they get out of *dangerous situation*

Soral
May 30, 2009

that man who asked that has such a straight boner for ladies that he banged his own mom and also the woman who doomed his best bud to death

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

darealkooky posted:

gently caress snake up his tight gay soldier rear end in a top hat, where the hell is a castlevania character so I can have the complete cast of captain N in this game

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

zen death robot posted:

snake didn't adopt poo poo because he was too busy going to war even as his body started breaking down prematurely, up to having an epic 20 minute fistfight with another shirtless dude which is all the more reason he should be in this fighting game

Its a party game.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

zen death robot posted:

oh, so they shouldn't allow it in EVO after all?

Correct.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
There's a "party game" in my pants after seeing Zero Suit Samus in her new outfit.. Oh and don't forget about the classic blonde bombshell, Princess Peach. Hubba Hubba.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

No they should I need a break so I don't spend 10 straight hours watching EVO streams.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Hoodrich posted:

There's a "party game" in my pants after seeing Zero Suit Samus in her new outfit.. Oh and don't forget about the classic blonde bombshell, Princess Peach. Hubba Hubba.

Dec 26, 2012

Hoodrich posted:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

zen death robot posted:

evo is a party

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
a celebration of gaming

Dec 26, 2012

zen death robot posted:

that would be ok, if they didnt

Soral
May 30, 2009

Dec 26, 2012

Yeah!

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Hoodrich posted:

Thunder Sheep
Apr 3, 2009

they should just put in all the chars they ever had plus some new ones. (not fire emblem tho)

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

mabels big day posted:

Its a party game.

consider this: all fighting games are party games

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

that's not real, sorry

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

Hey guys. I "main" as Link. That means Link is the character I play as for the most part, but I like to play as other characters too, such as Marth, Captain Falcon, and Fox. Can't wait to check out Shulk and Robin and all the new characters. So who do you guys "main"?

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

romanowski posted:

Hey guys. I "main" as Link. That means Link is the character I play as for the most part, but I like to play as other characters too, such as Marth, Captain Falcon, and Fox. Can't wait to check out Shulk and Robin and all the new characters. So who do you guys "main"?

Zero Suit Samus, and Robin has me interested as well. Shulk too

Dec 26, 2012

in brawl i mained wolf. so much for that i guess

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

01011001 posted:

in brawl i mained wolf. so much for that i guess

I am sorry for your loss. I did not main Wolf but I did respect him and his weird noises

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

romanowski posted:

Yoshi, Game & Watch, Ike, and Toon Link.

Dec 26, 2012

sharrrk posted:

I am sorry for your loss. I did not main Wolf but I did respect him and his weird noises

gonna miss his silly blaster that knocked poo poo down. oh well, i was second best at pit so itll probably be him. might also be non-zero suit samus if shes better than in brawl

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

is that why the smash thread has 1507 new replies

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

i met up with a girl from tinder once who claimed to have met that one smash bros player who apparently jizzes on people's couches. y'all know who i'm talkin about

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Hoodrich posted:

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Luigi, Mr. Game and Watch, R.O.B

I will probably also play as the Duck Hunt Dog.

Bobby The Rookie
Jun 2, 2005

Mr. Game & Watch, Samus, Troon Link

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
im going to main dixie and larry koopa

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

ike, ganondorf and snake were my favorite characters in brawl

i think i'm the one man who likes ganondorf

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Dwight Evans posted:

ike, ganondorf and snake were my favorite characters in brawl

i think i'm the one man who likes ganondorf

Ganondorf is pretty rad but i could never get used to him. hes basically slower, more powerful captain falcon

snake owns though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seshoho Cian
Jul 26, 2010

King Dedede is the best, the rest of the roster can be whoever

• Locked thread