Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
this is hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Well, congrats Nintendo you just lost a sale.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

mabels big day posted:

if i told you that the koopalings are alternate skins for bowser jr would that make up for it?

Not until king k rool is playable.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
sorry, animal crossing is great, and i don't know how you can honestly say they're "non-games" considering theyre one of nintendos best selling games

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
im going to main dixie and larry koopa

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
are there people who really deny that its real

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

1upclock posted:

People who get upset about Smash character reveals are the biggest loving losers who will never know happiness in any capacity.

Same goes for people who think King K Rool truly deserves to be in it.

he's in it

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Yeah... that Kritter trophy is appearing way too much, and we know the leak isn't the full roster. I'd say K. Rool's chances are still quite high at this point.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
its coming to pc

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
the wii u is my only gaming console (aside from my 3ds) and there isnt a single title i feel im missing out on for the xbone or ps4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Whos the guy at the end of the shulk vid in the shadows. Is it king k rool?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

• Locked thread