Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
The video in the OP has died

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
Where the gently caress is Shyguy? Or Birdo, or even (god forbid) Waluigi. Nintendo I understand that you're still sitting on a million copies of Animal Crossing New Leaf that you really want to get rid of, but that doesn't make putting in the blank Animal Crossing character as a fighter a respectable decision. There are way better fits. I'm not even particularly invested in Smash Brothers and even I find this lame.

Well, whatever. Maybe the final roster will redeem this stuff.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider

My own spergy mind that spent way too many evenings with friends and weed with the first two.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
Hey now, we've all got our dumb spergy sides for different things, it's shameful but I've come to accept mine. Y'all got some too. If I were you Endorph I wouldn't pull that thread.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider

Endorph posted:

yeah but at least i never got mad about the villager being in smash brothers over a loving shy guy

The villager really is a lovely character regardless of which game you put him in. They'd be better off replacing that thing with Miis in everything, including Animal Crossing.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider

mabels big day posted:

Incoming top secret message: You're a loving retard!

Yeah, pretty much

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
Who the hell is Shulk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Biscuit Hider
Smash brothers wasn't enough for Pokemon fighting as an action game, Namco's making a Pokemon Tekken that they so creatively called Pokken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-WqRkiLe1A

• Locked thread