Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soral
May 30, 2009

lucina is loving epic and im glad shes in smash although I understand the anime haters among us and can see that there are perhaps too many anime swordsmen.
what im saying is delete marth and ike from smash to make room for lucina, the better fire emblem sword haver

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

hm yes, the badass soldier with guns and kung fun is gay and it is definitely not the fruit gallivanting around in a leather skirt and whip who is the homo

Soral
May 30, 2009

darealkooky posted:

which one adopted a girl with another man

I cant hear u over the sound of soliloquies about men over wine with whips and lit candles nearby

Soral
May 30, 2009

that man who asked that has such a straight boner for ladies that he banged his own mom and also the woman who doomed his best bud to death

Soral
May 30, 2009

Soral
May 30, 2009

apparently a little Ω symbol showing up in both the leak images and an image sakurai released later on is proof positive that the leak is 100% real and it is unfathomable that it could be otherwise

Soral
May 30, 2009

Endorph posted:

also the videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfAVYwRjGNo

Soral
May 30, 2009

youre a gullible loving turd if u think grainy videos are infallible

Soral
May 30, 2009

im literally shaking right now. you have no idea im so f*cking mad

Soral
May 30, 2009

someone post this in the thread in games if it hasnt been already

Soral
May 30, 2009

i didnt actually look at the leak pictures, i was just posting based on what people were saying in the games thread

Soral
May 30, 2009

sharrrk posted:

there's literally 40+ seconds of bowser jr. footage with extremely detailed animation. how the hell can you call that fake

hello i think youll find i called a nerd a gullible loving turd for thinking videos are infallible and never once in any of my posts made a judgement call on the veracity of the leak. gently caress off and die forever, thanks.

Soral
May 30, 2009

sharrrk posted:

did all of your pokemon die

yea. im sorry i snapped at you friend. its been a very difficult time for me :sigh: ~gone but not forgotten~~

Soral
May 30, 2009

people who are upset with character reveals in smash bros are lacking the spirit of JAPAN TIME™

Soral
May 30, 2009

sakurai committed the gravest sin in implementing shulk in smash: not including REYN TIME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

The Taint Reaper posted:

I wonder if this means Fiona is a Princess now since Samus, Peach, Daisy, Zelda, and Fire Emblem ladies are all princesses and have representation in smash. or are people with robot bodies forbidden to be princesses?

what the gently caress

• Locked thread