Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

wait so you're not trolling and that's a sincere post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Gimbal lock posted:

Hey now, we've all got our dumb spergy sides for different things, it's shameful but I've come to accept mine. Y'all got some too. If I were you Endorph I wouldn't pull that thread.
yeah but at least i never got mad about the villager being in smash brothers over a loving shy guy

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Soral posted:

apparently a little Ω symbol showing up in both the leak images and an image sakurai released later on is proof positive that the leak is 100% real and it is unfathomable that it could be otherwise
also the videos

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Soral posted:

youre a gullible loving turd if u think grainy videos are infallible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0I1sdMLFCg

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

LaTex Fetish posted:

where is shulk from?

Want to know more about Shulk? Visit the official Xenoblade Chronicles website!

• Locked thread