Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

its good. its really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

HOOOOOLY poo poo! What an amazing news (leaks) to start off the week!! Since the first batch of leaks I was on #TeamReal because Bowser Jr., Ness and Duck Hunt/Dog looked totally rad and genuine. I was still having my doubts on Shulk but he is actually in the freaking game! Who is this person leaking so much stuff?? It's like the leaker just practically stealed the final build game from Reggie's desk and she/he doesn't care if it gets caught! It's obvious Nintendo is aware of this and I'm sure their Ninjas are as pissed as the moon from Majora's Mask while trying to find the leaker.

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

that mario kart 8 DLC is extremely my poo poo

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

if you don't love and play nintendo games you're not a true gamer imo

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

honestly if you don't play nintendo games i dont know what the hell you've been playing the last two years.

• Locked thread