Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i am glad shulk is in this video game, he was my most wanted newcomer. wolf is a terrible loss, but, i will power on without him

i hope that post from like a month ago that leaked all of this originally is completely true because that means we're getting mewtwo, dixie kong, rhythm heaven guy, and ridley. ridley being on that list makes me think its not though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

also it is supremely hosed up that yoshi is placed between bowser and rosalina on the character select

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Concordat posted:

wolf is an idiot bitch who doesn't know how to do a loop. good riddance

wow! rude. you don't deserve to have fun with this thing

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

no snake

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

mabels big day posted:

Its a party game.

consider this: all fighting games are party games

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

that's not real, sorry

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

romanowski posted:

Hey guys. I "main" as Link. That means Link is the character I play as for the most part, but I like to play as other characters too, such as Marth, Captain Falcon, and Fox. Can't wait to check out Shulk and Robin and all the new characters. So who do you guys "main"?

Zero Suit Samus, and Robin has me interested as well. Shulk too

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

01011001 posted:

in brawl i mained wolf. so much for that i guess

I am sorry for your loss. I did not main Wolf but I did respect him and his weird noises

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

where did it show i can't see it

it's in this picture, which was grouped with a bunch of other pictures that the leaker posted later on here

that picture was the first time the Ω symbol being used as shorthand for final destination appeared, then today's pic of the day has it in there too. so whatever doubt there was is gone

Soral posted:

youre a gullible loving turd if u think grainy videos are infallible

there's literally 40+ seconds of bowser jr. footage with extremely detailed animation. how the hell can you call that fake

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Seshoho Cian posted:

I posted it there already, got basically no response

that's because it was posted yesterday

fwiw i appreciated it

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Soral posted:

hello i think youll find i called a nerd a gullible loving turd for thinking videos are infallible and never once in any of my posts made a judgement call on the veracity of the leak. gently caress off and die forever, thanks.

did all of your pokemon die

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Do not speak ill of Bowser's children

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Soral posted:

sakurai committed the gravest sin in implementing shulk in smash: not including REYN TIME

i can't believe it's shulk time

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

nice sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

SeXReX posted:

I loving love super smash bros.

This guy seems like he has fun, playing the game he likes, and winning. Good for him

• Locked thread