Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

dope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

can't wait to tear that dog a new one i'm not even gonna lie

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

Video Viddy Games posted:

ive never played smash bros of any kind and i have this inkling that that is a good thing. much like the fact i have never played an moba

get friends nerd

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

Hey guys. I "main" as Link. That means Link is the character I play as for the most part, but I like to play as other characters too, such as Marth, Captain Falcon, and Fox. Can't wait to check out Shulk and Robin and all the new characters. So who do you guys "main"?

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

i met up with a girl from tinder once who claimed to have met that one smash bros player who apparently jizzes on people's couches. y'all know who i'm talkin about

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

can't wait to kick some rear end as Hitmonlee *smiles knowingly and kicks the air in front of him* hiyaa!!

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

hitmonlee was the one who kicks right?

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

why was hitmonchan named after jackie chan?? shouldn't it be hitmonali or hitmontyson? hitmonfrasier? hitmonbalboa???

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

holy CRAP you can be link

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

Mash posted:

it took nintendo 6+ years to make the same game again, but with a handful of new characters

wow

*sigh*... another ignorant bro gamer invades our safe space. Go back to playing COD and Halo while drinking beer with your bros. Leave this thread to the REAL gamers.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

zen death robot posted:

there is no safe space

*sighs* *shakes head*

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

i thought k rool was owned by rare. welp guess not.

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

jesus loving christ

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

You wouldn't even be here if it weren't for Nintendo. Show some GOD drat respect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

romanowski
Nov 10, 2012

zen death robot posted:

no safe spaces

This is an outrage. I will not be mocked in my own home.

• Locked thread