Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

The Taint Reaper posted:

I'm looking over lists and poo poo and I can't find anything that's deemed acceptable to play. There's only garbage like Secret of the Stars and other half assed abominations. I've got Final Fantasies 1-6, as well as Dragon Quest 1-6, I've got stuff like Secret of Mana, Secret of Evermoore, Illusion of Gaia, Shining in the Darkness, Shining Force 1 and 2, Phantasy Stars 1-4, breath of Fire 1 and 2, Paladin Quest, Chrono Trigger, Mother 2/Earthbound, Sword of Vermillion, Super Mario RPG and probably others I'm forgetting.

But I mean that's it every single thing that someone could make an abomination out of with stupid fan art I've experienced. There is nothing left in this classic gaming era to play.

look up hardtype romhacks, a lot of them fix absurdly easy games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread