Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soral
May 30, 2009

rocket launchers are pretty cool, but have you guys heard of shotguns? they're great imvh&ho (in my very humble and honest opinion)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Soral posted:

rocket launchers are pretty cool, but have you guys heard of shotguns? they're great imvh&ho (in my very humble and honest opinion)

*launches a rocket at this post*

darealkooky
Sep 15, 2011

You sayin' I like dubs?!?

Wormskull posted:

You can't rocket jump in UT so it's by default not even on the list of best rocket launchers.

that's because you can double jump and have a teleport gun in UT, it's not the stone age where ancient homo fagrectus needs to rocket jump to climb up the stairs in a reasonable time frame

kill you are self
Jun 17, 2005

pa rum pum pum pum

Hoodrich posted:

Lol! Who cares about being an actually good game! I love flying on the wings of a B17 with my Ventrilo Buddies because it is le epic lulz. After I get off the plane I shoot some Enemy Team with my rifle that shoots like a limp ejaculation because the devs are too retarded to code in proper gunplay.

ya it's called having fun. a novel concept

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
aim for the feet and then aim for the landing zone

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
You know what's better than both rocket launchers and shotguns put together?

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica

DoubleDonut posted:

did i miss anything or is this just a reskinned rocket launcher :confused:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

did i miss anything or is this just a reskinned rocket launcher :confused:

Spinfusors, are just fag rocket launchers!
-- Bill uhh whatever the angry guy's name

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

DoubleDonut posted:

conceitedguy
Nov 8, 2013

That feel when you get the loving mother-cunting rocket launcher and the shitheel noobs feel the loving fury!!!!

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
What about a gun that shoots rockets in a spread? Can't we all get along?

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

unreal tournament rocket launcher only rocket launcher

load 5 rockets into that baby and hear the speakers cackle on the sheer amount of noise

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pizzatime posted:

unreal tournament rocket launcher only rocket launcher

You have a brain defect.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Wormskull posted:

You have a brain defect.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Wormskull posted:

You have a brain defect.

its you wormskull

go do a few dozen translocator laps while quickswitching to the rl and raining death and then check back

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Uhh, no, Unreal Tournament's rocket launcher is NOT the only rocket launcher. I can't even begin to say why that statement is so incredibly wrong. Do I need to list every other game that has a rocket launcher? Does Quake, Half-Life 2, or Call of Duty ring a bell? Either you are deliberately being obtuse for the purposes of trolling, or you are just that retarded.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Protagonist posted:

its you wormskull

go do a few dozen translocator laps while quickswitching to the rl and raining death and then check back

Go do a rocket jump instead, and what's more, in a better total realized arena shooter with more elegant movements.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Wormskull posted:

Go do a rocket jump instead, and what's more, in a better total realized arena shooter with more elegant movements.

Rocket jumps are the effective but crude barbarians club to the elegant honzo steel of a translocator/rl kill combo. Also UT and Q3 are both good, you don't have to be one of those shitler YACGS fucks

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Protagonist posted:

Rocket jumps are the effective but crude barbarians club to the elegant honzo steel of a translocator/rl kill combo. Also UT and Q3 are both good, you don't have to be one of those shitler YACGS fucks

Quake 3 is better, regardless of if their both good.

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib

Wormskull posted:

Quake 3 is better, regardless of if their both good.

if you like Quake so much, why don't you marry it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

DoubleDonut posted:

if you like Quake so much, why don't you marry it

It's not legal in the State of Florida.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

The Protagonist posted:

translocator/rl kill combo < translocator kill

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

Wormskull posted:

You have a brain defect.

name me any other rocket launcher that gives you the option of shooting 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 rockets at a time :colbert:

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
i liked the borderlands 2 rocket launchers that you throw away (rockets included) when you reload

can't upload the gif to imgur (more like imgay) but this is a gif VVV
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140304021111/borderlands/images/2/23/Tediore_launcher_reload.gif

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

i liked the borderlands 2 rocket launchers that you throw away (rockets included) when you reload

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140304021111/borderlands/images/2/23/Tediore_launcher_reload.gif

lol That kind of pwns.

Dec 26, 2012

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

here

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Doctor Goat posted:

translocator/rl kill combo < translocator kill

this is also true but telefrags are delectable and rare treats, not the meat and potatoes

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

rocket launcher launcher

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pure awesome.

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Wormskull posted:

Pure awesome.

Meh. Imagine if it was the doge spinning a fat track on the pizza.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

rocket launchers are, in fact, better than shotguns

Widestancer posted:

Rocket launchers have been ruined by "realism" "immersion" "loadouts" and other hogwash

Go back to the rocket launcher days of old I say :corsair:
this man knows what's up. gently caress realism, i wanna shoot big fuckin rockets at people

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene
RAGE is a recent game with an epic as hell rocket launcher

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Ok I did a rocket jump in Tf2 now what.

GreaseMonkey
Jun 19, 2001

metricchip
Jul 16, 2014

If nothing else, the sound of the rocket launcher in Goldeneye was the best.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Borsche69 posted:

Uhh, no, Unreal Tournament's rocket launcher is NOT the only rocket launcher. I can't even begin to say why that statement is so incredibly wrong. Do I need to list every other game that has a rocket launcher? Does Quake, Half-Life 2, or Call of Duty ring a bell? Either you are deliberately being obtuse for the purposes of trolling, or you are just that retarded.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Hoodrich posted:

Meh. Imagine if it was the doge spinning a fat track on the pizza.

now i'm interested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
The Blaster Launcher in X-COM and Redeemer in Unreal Tournament are basically the same thing and awesome.

Concordat fucked around with this message at 10:57 on Aug 28, 2014

• Locked thread