Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

I was thinking Squall might be a better character as a girl but then I remembered FFXIII has Lightning and it didn't work out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
they said that but she's really nothing like Cloud except at a very superficial level as far as I can tell

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

The White Dragon posted:

she's actually a lot like eu cloud, lots of huffing and being reticent

eu cloud isn't the real cloud

the real cloud says goofy poo poo like "Let's mosey"

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

FactsAreUseless posted:

Cloud is boring and stupid and the only personality he has is a result of translation errors.

he has a certain degree of personality by virtue of the fact he starts the game batshit insane, at least

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
unreliable narrator is something almost never used in video games and despite its many flaws I think FF7 deserves some props for doing it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
blond surfer dude seemed like a total moron from what I saw so I can't blame her

• Locked thread